Akki today --- finale

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
During the first stunt why did Akki take so much time in letting Jesse use the other pillar to prop herself up while Anushka just went up used the other pillar and plonked herself up.  No wonder she got more flags. Jesse should've said something. I'm disappointed.  Confused Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akki today --- finale" in Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
welll i havent noticed tht thing ...but i guess teh stunts were not finale types .....previous episodes stuntswere much more dangerous and fun!!

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

During the first stunt why did Akki take so much time in letting Jesse use the other pillar to prop herself up while Anushka just went up used the other pillar and plonked herself up.  No wonder she got more flags. Jesse should've said something. I'm disappointed.  Confused Ouch

Totally agree... She needed only a few seconds to put the final flag... Akshay was so adamant in the beginning... Then he said achcha pakad le... It was totally unfair... And then to penalise 1 flag on ever 10 touches...Confused Should this not have been told before hand... It meant you could safely take support 10 times legally and have completed the task well within time...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top