Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone. I'm Meera. I've written tons of one shots in the Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Forum, and I just wanted to write another one for Shaurya and Varsha, hope you guys enjoy it! Embarrassed

"Meri Varsha ko pata hain ke mujhe kya chaiye,"

The words haunted her as she lay awake counting the tiles on the ceiling.

The darkness was pulling her into it and she couldn't help but wonder what the future held for her.

A light switched on in their room and she shut her eyes automatically.

"Varsha?" She heard him whisper.

"Hmm?" she opened her eyes slowly and looked over to see Shaurya staring down at her.

"Tumhe neend aarahi hain?"

She shook her head. "Nahin. Aapko?"

Shaurya sighed. "Mujhe ma ke shabd baar baar yaad aarahe hain,"

"Main kya karu Shaurya?" Varsha sat up and hugged her knees.

Ghunghat Mein Gori Kyun Jale

"Agar main ma ka saath doon to aapko takleef hoti hain aur agar main aapka saath doon to ma ko aacha nahin lagta." Varsha sighed.

"Varsha, tum sochna hi baand kardo." Shaurya frowned. "Koi zarooraat nahin hain baar baar is baare mein bhesh karne ki," He turned around and hit the light, plunging the room into darkness again.

Koi Na Jaane Guia

Varsha felt a wet tear slide down her cheek and she brushed it away before slinking back into the bed. He'd never understand what she was going through.

Why was it that she took the time to understand his point of view, but when it came to what she thought he simply ignored every word that came from her. 

Do Pag Bhi Kaise Woh Chale Haye

Do Pag Bhi Kaise Woh Chale

The Next Morning

Varsha felt the warmth coming from the sun and let her eyes open lazily only to see Shaurya standing over her.

"Tum theek to ho?" He asked quickly.

Varsha sat up and leaned against the headboard. "Mujhe kya hua?"

Shaurya put a hand to her forehead and frowned. "Tumhe fever hua hain. Poori raat tum neend main kap rahi thi."

Varsha frowned and put her hand to her neck and felt the heat and the sweat beads. She made an attempt to get out of bed when Shaurya pulled her back.

"Bilkul bhi nahin. Tum kahin nahin jaa rahi." He smiled. "Aaj pura din aaram hi aaram."

Aa...Bedi Padi Hai Baiyaan,

Varsha smiled wearily. "Ma meri raha (wait) dekh rahi hongi. Mujhe jaane deejiye Shaurya,"

"Varsha," He voice became stern. "Tum kabhi sunti kyun nahin ho?"

Without another word he left their room leaving her to cry silently.

She didn't understand? What a lie that was.

Koi Jaane Na

Koi Jaane Na

Koi Jaane Na

Shaurya was the one who never took time to understand how she was feeling.

Varsha knew Shaurya was right but this time she wasn't the one opposing him. It was his own mother, something he needed to understand.

Every time Varsha would look into Rajshri's eyes she could see her yearning for another child. Shaurya's child in their house and her only hope was Varsha.

Varsha understood this and even though she herself was against having a child right now she wanted to give happiness to Rajshri who was venturing deeper into depression with each day.

Mann Ki Batiya Mann Mein Liye Hai
Ghut Ghut Ke Yun Gori Jeeye Hai

Varsha looked around the room and saw pictures from the wedding as well as their honeymoon and she couldn't help but smile.

Why was it so hard to get Shaurya to understand? He was her husband wasn't he? Someone who would share her every sorrow with her; why wasn't he doing it now then?

Bol Na Chaahe Bol Na Paaye, Bebas Nir Bahaaye

"Kaisi hain meri bahu?" Varsha looked up to see Rajshri coming into their room. "Tumne hum sab ko dara hi diya,"

"Sorry ma, pata nahin kyun..."

"Hota hain," Rajshri nodded before brushing away Varsha's hair. "Beta, tumhe koi baat hain jo pareshaan kar rahi hain?"

Varsha's eyes locked on Rajshri's and she was terrified. "Nahin ma, kyun?"

O Bebas Nir Bahaaye

Rajshri smiled. "Tum mujhse chupa rahi ho Varsha?" She shook her head. "Mujhe to laga ke tum mujhe sab baat kar sakhti ho,"

"Kar sakhti hoon Ma, aap ko kyun aisa lag raha hain?" Varsha frowned. "Aisi koi baat nahin hain,"

Koi Jaane Na

Koi Jaane Na

Koi Jaane Na

"Nahin hain?" Rajshri repeated. "To tum mujhse kuch nahin kehna chathi?"

"Main...Ma, main nahin keh sakhti,"

"Kyun nahin Varsha. Shaurya mera beta hoke mujhse sab baat karta hain, aur tum to meri beti ho. Kaho kya baat hain."

Rito Ke Yeh Bojh Puraane

Kab Tak Hain Gori Ko Uthaane

"Ma, woh..." Varsha burst into tears and felt Rajshri hold her close.

"Ssh Varsha, rona nahin," She soothed her down.

"Mainówoh Shaurya ko baacha nahin chaiye abhi," She burst out knowing Rajshri's heart would break hearing the news.

"Varsha beti, tum iss baare mein soch ke bimar hogayi?" Rajshri asked softly.

"Ji Maa," Varsha sniffled. "Mujhe pata hain ke aapko pota poti chaiye, lekin Shaurya tayaar nahin hain."

Rito Ke Yeh Bojh Puraane

Kab Tak Hain Gori Ko Uthaane

"Aur mujhe pata hain Ma, ke yeh mera farz hain, lekin main nahin nibha sakhti,"

"Ssh Varsha," Rajshri smiled softly. "I'm sorry. Mujhe tumse woh sab nahin kehna chaiye, kyun ki mujhe bhi pata hain ke Shaurya ke waqt tumhare bauji kya kya soch rahe the, aur ek baar phir main hi tumpe yeh zimidaari sop rahi hoon,"

Badalega Kab Iska Jivan

Kab Tutenge Bandhan

Varsha wiped away her tears and looked up at Rajshri who was also crying. "Ma, main aapki murad puri karna chathi hoon."

"Pata hain beta," Rajshri sighed. "Lekin jab tak Shaurya nahin manta, main intezaar karungi." Rajshri smiled. "Anshu bhi to hain na?"

Varsha smiled back. "Ji,"

Yeh Kab Tutenge Bandhan

"Chalo ab tum jaldi se tayaar hoke neeche aajao theek hain?" Rajshri walked to the door.

"Ji ma," Varsha smiled as she got up from the bed.

Koi Jaane Na

Koi Jaane Na

Koi Jaane Na

She knew one day she would fulfil Rajshri's wishes but until that day she'd do everything in her power to keep her happy forever.

How was that? Embarrassed Not great I know, but still hope you guys liked it! SmileEmbarrassed

MeeraEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yrkkhluvinangelSoulmate_Sanadesi_baby07nikki18-Ami-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Koi Jaane Na || ShaVa One Shot" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Okies I'm back.. and I LOVED the one shot! I knew you'd do a wonderful job with it. I've always been a fan of your writing. Clap

I really liked how you incorporated the Koi Jaane Na song from WYR. It's such a lovely song and really went perfect with the theme. And I also liked how the theme represented the recent happenings in ShaVa's life... about the baby issue and all. Great work Meera! Hope to see more from you! Big smile

-aisha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I loved the song in the background..............Very well written, Meera........... Clap Clap Thumbs Up

indiandoll89

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
nice one shot

indiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Okies I'm back.. and I LOVED the one shot! I knew you'd do a wonderful job with it. I've always been a fan of your writing. Clap You've read my work before? Shocked Embarrassed 

I really liked how you incorporated the Koi Jaane Na song from WYR. It's such a lovely song and really went perfect with the theme. And I also liked how the theme represented the recent happenings in ShaVa's life... about the baby issue and all. Great work Meera! Hope to see more from you! Big smile I honestly love writing shots when I can incorporate song lyrics into them for some reason, makes the meaning much more stronger Embarrassed Thanks a lot Aisha! *hugs* truly means a lot! Embarrassed

-aisha

@ yrkkhluvinangel: thanks a lot! Embarrassed

@ sana866: Thanks for reading it! Embarrassed

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
it was beautifully written...rlly nice
i hope ull write one on naksh soon....:)

indiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dhristi! Embarrassed

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I've been trying to read this since yesterday, but I never got the time. =( But I totally got the time to read it today. =D

I really liked the OS. Its really sweet how Rajshri understood there and consoled them both with saying that even Anshu is there. =)

Really nice OS Meera. I really hope to see more. =D

indiandoll89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top