Written Update 1st Oct

Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys,

A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month. So here is today's update without furthur ado

It starts with yesterday's ending as Toral watches DM getting ready to shoot the arrow, she starts panicking and Santo is watching her she seems confused. DM shots the arrow and the fireworks start and Ravan starts burning. Toral runs forward and then stops, Santo follows her then stops. Toral grabs Hiten and pulls him away saying that the Ravan is falling, something will happen to you it is falling, she is really panicked and stressed. Hiten calms her down, nothing has happened to me. SB is about to go up but DM stops him. She seems confused and runs from there. Hiten and Santo follow her. She is crying. Santo is like what happened. Toral is like the Ravan would have fallen on you she is still distressed and she is like the same thing happened to my Pacey. Hiten and Santo are shocked. She breaks down and is crying. Toral goes on to say it was Dussera, its his death anniversary today, he left me just like this today, he left me. She breaks down into tears, Hiten consoles her whilst Santo is thinking to herself Pacey is dead. Toral runs away again and Hiten follows her Santo is about to go but someone comes and tells her Malik is calling her for Prasad.

Hiten finds Toral she is sitting on a step crying. Hiten is like what were you saying about Dussera and Pacey. Pacey was meant to come. Toral is like I lied, before meeting you Pacey left me and this world. He is no more. He always use to talk about laughter, before he passed away he took a promise from me that whenever you think of me be happy never cry, but today because of you my promise broke. Hiten is like how did all this happen. Toral is like at Dussera we went to a Mela, it was his first time in India he was so happy, he was so excited by it, I went forward to take photo's but all of a sudden the Ravan wasn't burning, but Pacey saw that the Ravan was falling on me, I wasn't paying attention, he came to save me. I survived but Pacey didn't he got burnt. She breaks down. Hiten puts his hand on her shoulder. Toral continues Pacey had gone but I kept him alive in my memories I didn't want to cry but cause of you I broke my promise, why did you do this she continues crying and hugs Hiten. She pulls away and says Sorry and says I need to go, I want to spend today with Pacey's memories. Hiten tries to stop her but she leaves.

In the Village DM bumps into Santo. Santo is like sorry Dm is like its ok and walks on.Shifts to Taru she takes a Ladoo and goes to Maulik, she feeds him. DM comes and says you have had Prasad from your Fai's hand but her have some from your Papa's hand. He takes the Ladoo and feeds Taru, then DM is like have some from your Papa and feeds him, he feeds him and gives him his blessing. DM goes to Santo you have feed everyone Prasad but have you had some? Santo is like no Malik. DM is like I know, duffer, he gives her Prasad to eat she breaks it in half and gives a piece to DM. Shaskank takes a picture of it. Pinakin comes and takes DM away. Kaddu goes to Shaskank and he is like job done, I have got the photo's she is like I am proud of you.  They leave.

Arjun is taking to other members of the village they ask him about work.  Arjun is like the harvest was bad so I am looking for another job, I am sure there are jobs in Dharampur, let me know if there is any work. One guy is like if you know how to find diamonds then there is a lot of work plus you have Santo in that house so it shouldn't be a problem for you. Arjun a job is a job but I can't find a diamond but I can cook. The guy is like that's a good thing, Malik is looking for a new cook.

Hiten is sitting on a swing remembering Toral's words. Santo asks him what happened. Hiten is like she didn't tell me she made me understand. Santo is like meaning? Hiten goes on to say my love for Khemi is nothing compared to Toral's love for Pacey. Pacey is no longer in this world. You know when I first met Toral Pacey was not even in this world, she could have said yes to the wedding but even then she said she is waiting for Pacey. Papa has kept Ma alive in his memories but Toral is refusing to accept the fact that Pacey is no longer in this world.  She is living in his memories. DM is like what's going on? Its late go to bed. Santo is like we were talking about Toral, she is a nice a girl. DM is like she is a nice girl and leaves from there. Santo is like I said the truth Toral is a nice girl and leaves from there. Hiten thoughtful.

DM walks into his room he is shocked his wall is covered in photo's of him and Santo. DM calls Champakali but Santo is walking by with two glasses. She runs to the room and she is lile ji Malik. She is shocked then she is like I don't know who has put these pictures up Malik. He screams fro Champakali. Champakali is like Kaddu. DM leaves mad.

Hiten is in his room his phone is ringing. Toral calls. Hiten is like I am annoyed with you, you call me your best friend and then you hide such a big think from me. You didn't tell me once, you have always helped me and you didn't tell me once. Toral is like I am sorry, you don't look good when you are angry, I am holding my ears. Hiten is annoyed still. Toral is like I didn't tell you cause you would be upset. Hiten is like ok but remember one thing you don't look good upset. I will forgive you when you will come tomorrow. She is like I will come I called cause I know I upset you and I couldn't get to sleep. Bye see you tomorrow.

Kaddu and Duggu, Kaddu is like I am worried to how Dad will react. Duggu is like Papa needs to accept Santo. DM comes he knocks and Duggu tells him to come in. He is mad. Duggu is like there is no need to knock. DM is like there is a need you should also ask for permission before you go and do something in there room. Kaddu is like did you like the surprise dad? Why are you quiet? DM because there are some things in my life I don't want to share even with you. Kaddu is like I don't think I have done anything wrong. DM is like don't make me understand I put your mother's picture there. Kaddu is like that is what I have done. DM is like don't twist my words understand what I mean. Duggu is like this is what we want you to understand that... DM stops him and says don't feel bad but listen to what I have to say. I know you all want that girl's well being but no one wants it more than me understand, you and everyone know in what situation we got married and you even know how young she is this wedding was my mistake but I want to improve my mistake I want to free her from this relationship and from what I am trying to escape don't keep on bringing it back in front of me, she will find some her age and she doesn't  have to stay here in pain cause of me, she is a nice girl she has a right to live her life. Santo overhears that and runs from there, DM sees her running from there as he leaves the room.

Episode ends

Disclaimer: This update is exclusively for IF please do not copy!

So the Pacey mystery has been solved. DM and Santo was nice and loved the whole picture idea. DM cares about her aww he is so sweet just accept her! Looks like they have added Khemi into DM's house!

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
Thanks niki for the update.... its crap if they appoint Arjan as cook at the Mansion, he better be at the factory.
yeah, i thought they suggested the factory rather than his house. even if arjun doesn't mind working in his house as his servant  i'm sure DM would object! and please, he's too nice to be let to the mercy of moti!
Edited by dipshit - 14 years ago
Thank you Nikita for the lovely update. The pace has picked up again and the story is moving forward for all characters and in the right direction for the most part.

The only thing bothering me is Khemi being in the Mahyavanshi mansion. It will definitely happen to push the serial forward.
We will find out how much sister Khemi loves Santu after Arjun accepts job from DM.  Santu will always be her loving self. Khemi will be the mirchi girl in this combo

thanks

Edited by annaa1 - 14 years ago
Thanx Nikitaa for tht wonderful update !
appreciate it ...

And Anna ... Ummmmm ...
exactly who are u tlking about ???
Becoz i fail to see anybody using like in any of thier comments ...
plz explain ...

thanx
Welcome to Bandini forum Annaa1.

All the updaters are fab.  I adore you girls,  Nupur, Uma and Nikita.  It's hard to be grammatical and error free when one is trying to be fast and put the update quickly.   I appreciate each and every one of you, mmmuuuuuaaahhhhhhhhh😆😆😆
Originally posted by HKM_1267

Thanx Nikitaa for tht wonderful update !
appreciate it ...

And Anna ... Ummmmm ...
exactly who are u tlking about ???
Becoz i fail to see anybody using like in any of thier comments ...
plz explain ...

thanx
Agree with you.  We should appreciate the efforts put in by these ladies to give us detailed update everyday.  I  for one am very grateful and I love you guys,   Nupur, Uma, and Niki😃
Welcome anna.....😊

I suggest you to PM your critical analysis to the updaters..... updating eats up most of their time...... you are free to express your views on the show here... but personal comments should be PMed.