Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Can anyone predict future storyline of BV??

poonam.rathi Newbie
poonam.rathi
poonam.rathi

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Lets come out with some predictions (ofcourse in a positive waySmile) about the future episodes?? What say ya all.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhondoo

disha_sen Senior Member
disha_sen
disha_sen

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged

well i guess mahavir singh will give back khajan singh his land to farm on and this will further close the doors of daadisa's house for anandi. Sugna will win over madan singh also slowly. with the uncertainty in the current track i cant predict much. everything ultimately seems to be leading to mahavir singh.

whatever happens i just hope anandi and jagya reunite. i really miss seeing them together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhondoo

poonam.rathi Newbie
poonam.rathi
poonam.rathi

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_sen

well i guess mahavir singh will give back khajan singh his land to farm on and this will further close the doors of daadisa's house for anandi. Sugna will win over madan singh also slowly. with the uncertainty in the current track i cant predict much. everything ultimately seems to be leading to mahavir singh.

whatever happens i just hope anandi and jagya reunite. i really miss seeing them together.

Yes everything is leading to that cunning MS..I guess Suguna will also go thru the rough time in her sasural like Anandi..and may be Maasa will realise the pain she gave to poor Anandi..wonder when gehna going to give birth to her baby..???Shocked..

me too hoping anandi and jagya reunites again..
iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Maasa will realise nothing..When Suguna was widowed, we all thought that Maasa will finally realise how badly she treated Phooli. But nothing happened. In fact, when Shyam's widowed bhabhi was around during Suguna's remarriage ceremony, Maasa yelled and made a fuss to get rid of the "Abshagun widhwa" (How she thinks any good will come when the biggest abshagun in the family.....(herself) is still alive is beyond me!)

So I wouldn't expect any sympathy from Maasa. Instead I think she will use this whole Mahavir Singh track to further her agenda of keeping Anandi away. She will blame Khajan and Bhago for fraternizing with her enemy and will refuse to accept Anandi back.

About Suguna's track, the good thing is MS has willingly accepted Shyam and Suguna..he does not know of RS's agenda. So with Radha, Shyam and ST around and MS being in the dark abt RS's real intentions, I don't see much harm happening to Suguna. RS may try to do something covertly, but if MS gets wind of it, he may not like it.

I am still befuddled about Mahavir - Khajan track. All I can say is Bhago should stick to her present stand that Maasa and her family don't deserve Anandi. Anandi can continue to live with her parents until she is an adult. If by then Jagya is still interested, then Anandi can get back to him. If Jagya has turned into Sunder Jr. then Anandi should find herself another Shyam.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 02 October 2009 at 2:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanDhondoodisha_sengawkerlavykiru_maau~samy~bhavi20_sRockChicGirl

vsumeetha Senior Member
vsumeetha
vsumeetha

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Here is my take on the future storyline -

Khajan, Bhago and Anandi will work and live with Mahavir singh. Mahavir singh would almost adopt Anandi and keep her with him. Bhairav will come back and will try to get Anandi back to the family when they will discover that Anandi and her family are with Maasa's arch enemy. That would seal things forever. Maasa will refuse to get Anandi back to the family.

Suguna will give birth to a baby. There will be problems in accepting the kid in the family since it doesn't belong to their family. Gehna will give birth to a baby. She and Basanth will get settled into parenthood. Jagdish will get more spoiled in the company of Sundar. Maasa will try to arrange for another marriage for him but he will rebel.

The story will go for a leap of 6 - 7 years. Jagdish will meet Anandi and fall in love with her. Anandi would get pregnant and she would be in the same position as Suguna was earlier...

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Maasa will realise nothing..When Suguna was widowed, we all thought that Maasa will finally realise how badly she treated Phooli. But nothing happened. In fact, when Shyam's widowed bhabhi was around during Suguna's remarriage ceremony, Maasa yelled and made a fuss to get rid of the "Abshagun widhwa" (How she thinks any good will come when the biggest abshagun in the family.....(herself) is still alive is beyond me!)

So I wouldn't expect any sympathy from Maasa. Instead I think she will use this whole Mahavir Singh track to further her agenda of keeping Anandi away. She will blame Khajan and Bhago for fraternizing with her enemy and will refuse to accept Anandi back.

About Suguna's track, the good thing is MS has willingly accepted Shyam and Suguna..he does not know of RS's agenda. So with Radha, Shyam and ST around and MS being in the dark abt RS's real intentions, I don't see much harm happening to Suguna. RS may try to do something covertly, but if MS gets wind of it, he may not like it.

I am still befuddled about Mahavir - Khajan track. All I can say is Bhago should stick to her present stand that Maasa and her family don't deserve Anandi. Anandi can continue to live with her parents until she is an adult. If by then Jagya is still interested, then Anandi can get back to him. If Jagya has turned into Sunder Jr. then Anandi should find herself another Shyam.

i agree...maasa will not learn any lesson. instead she will blame anandi and her black shadow for suguna's problems and will refuse to so anything with her. i have a feeling that since jagya's family hasnt told the villagers abt anandi so soon mahavir will present anandi's family in front of the villagers and show how maasa's beendni is his servant. i guess thats when maasa will decide to get jagya remarried simply to prove that anandi is NOT their beendni. hopefully atleast by then bhairon will be back from his never ending trip to kolkata and jagya and his parents will protest as they dont want be a part of yet another child marriage. not very sure where they will take the story after that....
gehna im sure will have a girl child she will face problems. but things will ease eventually. suguna has been whole heartedly accepted by shyam's parents. she might face problems but will overcome them. i guess they will soon throw mahavir singh out of their lives and she will be able to live peace after that.

ps: i was wondering what's taking bhairon soooooooo long in kolkata? who knows after few years it might be found he has a second family there like most serial males. Evil Smile

Edited by kshreya2002 - 04 October 2009 at 10:41pm
ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I think now MAhavir himself will bring Anandi back to her sasuraal.... Bhairav will have no idea where they can be so finding them is possible for him.... Anandi will win his heart and who knows if he gives all/ part of his property to Anandi as half of the property rights are with maassa Anandi will give her back the property......if only MS brings her back all the probs can be sorted out.
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
the way the show is going on now, do you think MS will ever change???

Go to top