Chat Clubs

||:Karan/Armaan's Baskets #24:|| *Invite Only* (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

TerrificTina09

IF-Sizzlerz

TerrificTina09

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by znbhusain

Right! And cuz being a regular and common man, he has the right to live his life. If he does'nt love Shradha, fine, go ahead, move on! Live you life!
LMFAO! @ Hot! He is major hot! Embarrassed
Ya! And many people are saying that he is cheap and a bad guy, i dont really understand, loving someone else makes you bad? What about all the good you have been doing all while?
I cant believe how some people just forgot about all goods and are stuck with this, bad. Its true, when you do something bad, all the good things go unnoticed. He still has a heart of Gold.
Its just a wrong decision lead to all this.
Wow! Another Speech! Hows this? LMAO!
DITTO! :)

i know! since when did it become cheap to fall in love? why is it that  when someone makes one mistake it like erases all the good and kind deeds they have done previously?  people forget that KSG is just a normal human like any of us! they cant differentiate between reel life and real life! they think that what ever armaan does that KSG does too!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||:Karan/Armaan's Baskets #24:|| *Invite Only* (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Btw, what about future? LOL!
KaNic together? Married?
No Groverz from now on?
I cant get over it. ROFLLLLL! Omg! Whata bout my bharso ki mehnat on those folders of them. ROFL!

TerrificTina09

IF-Sizzlerz

TerrificTina09

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Hey Zainu!!!

Soo i agree wth u at dat thng ki he no saint and shayad abse i wont thnk abt his personal life jo ki mai pehle sochti thi!!
I love him bt nao fr other reasons....
Bt still i dun thnk so ki use koi besharm kehta atlest mere dil me uski respect aur bad jati!!

ya i know messing with celebrity lives is just so uff! because i mean its not our problem we are not related to them! LOL

TerrificTina09

IF-Sizzlerz

TerrificTina09

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

KaNic together? Married?
No Groverz from now on?
I cant get over it. ROFLLLLL! Omg! Whata bout my bharso ki mehnat on those folders of them. ROFL!
ROFLLL hahaaa aww man! does that mean the blog will be changed now? LOL 

but i dont think KaNic are gonna get married! pssh just past time! LOLLLL!

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TerrificTina09

Right! And cuz being a regular and common man, he has the right to live his life. If he does'nt love Shradha, fine, go ahead, move on! Live you life!
LMFAO! @ Hot! He is major hot! Embarrassed
Ya! And many people are saying that he is cheap and a bad guy, i dont really understand, loving someone else makes you bad? What about all the good you have been doing all while?
I cant believe how some people just forgot about all goods and are stuck with this, bad. Its true, when you do something bad, all the good things go unnoticed. He still has a heart of Gold.
Its just a wrong decision lead to all this.
Wow! Another Speech! Hows this? LMAO!
DITTO! :)

i know! since when did it become cheap to fall in love? why is it that  when someone makes one mistake it like erases all the good and kind deeds they have done previously?  people forget that KSG is just a normal human like any of us! they cant differentiate between reel life and real life! they think that what ever armaan does that KSG does too!

He he! Embarrassed
I knnooowww! People just want Karan to be like Armaan, it is not possible. Seriously, i have realised. Armaan is not possible. Armaan can only be in Dmg.
I dont really understand some peoples mentality. Am toh dying inside thinking about Karan, what he be going through rightnow? Embarrassed
And plus, Shradha throwed him out of HIS house only. How mean! LOL

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TerrificTina09

KaNic together? Married?
No Groverz from now on?
ROFLLL hahaaa aww man! does that mean the blog will be changed now? LOL 

but i dont think KaNic are gonna get married! pssh just past time! LOLLLL!

Offcourse. If their are no Groverz then what Blog? But as MD said, their will be an article out soon, all this was a rumour and Groverz are together again. Lol!
As always, fans will be left hanging in the air. We wont get to know the whole truth.

-Blahdah

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blahdah

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Oh and Pri, you can not judge Karan on the basis of this 2nd handed news. We have heard nothing from Karan or Shradha or Nicole's mouth and the news we got, as always, would have been washed many times and its orginal colour would have faded by now. We know a artificial news. No truth!

TerrificTina09

IF-Sizzlerz

TerrificTina09

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

He he! Embarrassed
I knnooowww! People just want Karan to be like Armaan, it is not possible. Seriously, i have realised. Armaan is not possible. Armaan can only be in Dmg.
I dont really understand some peoples mentality. Am toh dying inside thinking about Karan, what he be going through rightnow? Embarrassed
And plus, Shradha throwed him out of HIS house only. How mean! LOL
aww man mera barso ka sapna to be married to a guy like armaan gone down the drain! LOLLL! LOL LOL 

ROFL! you would be worrying about karan right now! LOL! i never knew shraddha wore the pants in the house! haha she kicked him out of his own house! poor him! invite him over zainu! LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top