Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

||:Karan/Armaan's Baskets #24:|| *Invite Only* (Page 149)

TerrificTina09 IF-Sizzlerz
TerrificTina09
TerrificTina09

Joined: 09 February 2009
Posts: 17324

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by znbhusain

 
Right! And cuz being a regular and common man, he has the right to live his life. If he does'nt love Shradha, fine, go ahead, move on! Live you life!
LMFAO! @ Hot! He is major hot! Embarrassed
Ya! And many people are saying that he is cheap and a bad guy, i dont really understand, loving someone else makes you bad? What about all the good you have been doing all while?
I cant believe how some people just forgot about all goods and are stuck with this, bad. Its true, when you do something bad, all the good things go unnoticed. He still has a heart of Gold.
Its just a wrong decision lead to all this.
Wow! Another Speech! Hows this? LMAO!
DITTO! :)
 
i know! since when did it become cheap to fall in love? why is it that  when someone makes one mistake it like erases all the good and kind deeds they have done previously?  people forget that KSG is just a normal human like any of us! they cant differentiate between reel life and real life! they think that what ever armaan does that KSG does too!
-Blahdah IF-Sizzlerz
-Blahdah
-Blahdah

Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 16121

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Btw, what about future? LOL!
KaNic together? Married?
No Groverz from now on?
I cant get over it. ROFLLLLL! Omg! Whata bout my bharso ki mehnat on those folders of them. ROFL!
TerrificTina09 IF-Sizzlerz
TerrificTina09
TerrificTina09

Joined: 09 February 2009
Posts: 17324

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Hey Zainu!!!

Soo i agree wth u at dat thng ki he no saint and shayad abse i wont thnk abt his personal life jo ki mai pehle sochti thi!!
I love him bt nao fr other reasons....
Bt still i dun thnk so ki use koi besharm kehta atlest mere dil me uski respect aur bad jati!!
 
ya i know messing with celebrity lives is just so uff! because i mean its not our problem we are not related to them! LOL
TerrificTina09 IF-Sizzlerz
TerrificTina09
TerrificTina09

Joined: 09 February 2009
Posts: 17324

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by znbhusain

Btw, what about future? LOL!
KaNic together? Married?
No Groverz from now on?
I cant get over it. ROFLLLLL! Omg! Whata bout my bharso ki mehnat on those folders of them. ROFL!
ROFLLL hahaaa aww man! does that mean the blog will be changed now? LOL 
 
but i dont think KaNic are gonna get married! pssh just past time! LOLLLL!
-Blahdah IF-Sizzlerz
-Blahdah
-Blahdah

Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 16121

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TerrificTina09

Originally posted by znbhusain

 
Right! And cuz being a regular and common man, he has the right to live his life. If he does'nt love Shradha, fine, go ahead, move on! Live you life!
LMFAO! @ Hot! He is major hot! Embarrassed
Ya! And many people are saying that he is cheap and a bad guy, i dont really understand, loving someone else makes you bad? What about all the good you have been doing all while?
I cant believe how some people just forgot about all goods and are stuck with this, bad. Its true, when you do something bad, all the good things go unnoticed. He still has a heart of Gold.
Its just a wrong decision lead to all this.
Wow! Another Speech! Hows this? LMAO!
DITTO! :)
 
i know! since when did it become cheap to fall in love? why is it that  when someone makes one mistake it like erases all the good and kind deeds they have done previously?  people forget that KSG is just a normal human like any of us! they cant differentiate between reel life and real life! they think that what ever armaan does that KSG does too!
 
He he! Embarrassed
I knnooowww! People just want Karan to be like Armaan, it is not possible. Seriously, i have realised. Armaan is not possible. Armaan can only be in Dmg.
I dont really understand some peoples mentality. Am toh dying inside thinking about Karan, what he be going through rightnow? Embarrassed
And plus, Shradha throwed him out of HIS house only. How mean! LOL
-Blahdah IF-Sizzlerz
-Blahdah
-Blahdah

Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 16121

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TerrificTina09

Originally posted by znbhusain

Btw, what about future? LOL!
KaNic together? Married?
No Groverz from now on?
I cant get over it. ROFLLLLL! Omg! Whata bout my bharso ki mehnat on those folders of them. ROFL!
ROFLLL hahaaa aww man! does that mean the blog will be changed now? LOL 
 
but i dont think KaNic are gonna get married! pssh just past time! LOLLLL!
 
Offcourse. If their are no Groverz then what Blog? But as MD said, their will be an article out soon, all this was a rumour and Groverz are together again. Lol!
As always, fans will be left hanging in the air. We wont get to know the whole truth.
-Blahdah IF-Sizzlerz
-Blahdah
-Blahdah

Joined: 30 May 2008
Posts: 16121

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Oh and Pri, you can not judge Karan on the basis of this 2nd handed news. We have heard nothing from Karan or Shradha or Nicole's mouth and the news we got, as always, would have been washed many times and its orginal colour would have faded by now. We know a artificial news. No truth!
TerrificTina09 IF-Sizzlerz
TerrificTina09
TerrificTina09

Joined: 09 February 2009
Posts: 17324

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by znbhusain

He he! Embarrassed
I knnooowww! People just want Karan to be like Armaan, it is not possible. Seriously, i have realised. Armaan is not possible. Armaan can only be in Dmg.
I dont really understand some peoples mentality. Am toh dying inside thinking about Karan, what he be going through rightnow? Embarrassed
And plus, Shradha throwed him out of HIS house only. How mean! LOL
aww man mera barso ka sapna to be married to a guy like armaan gone down the drain! LOLLL! LOL LOL 
 
ROFL! you would be worrying about karan right now! LOL! i never knew shraddha wore the pants in the house! haha she kicked him out of his own house! poor him! invite him over zainu! LOL 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|:Karan/Armaan's Baskets #24.5:|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Blahdah   Replies: 1192   Views: 21569

-Blahdah 1192 21569 05 January 2010 at 10:09am by nimiluvkaran
:Karan/Armaan's Baskets#23: Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Divz-   Replies: 1195   Views: 20443

-Divz- 1195 20443 01 October 2009 at 12:00pm by -Divz-
:Karan/Armaan's Baskets #22 : Invite Only:

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Divz-   Replies: 1197   Views: 18958

-Divz- 1197 18958 28 September 2009 at 6:36am by JahanpanahBond
:Karan/Armaan's Baskets #21 : Invite Only:

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: chahat_armaan   Replies: 1206   Views: 19522

chahat_armaan 1206 19522 25 September 2009 at 11:17am by -KimSungHyun-
:Karan/Armaan's Baskets #20 : Invite Only:

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Blahdah   Replies: 1194   Views: 17741

-Blahdah 1194 17741 23 September 2009 at 5:55am by -Blahdah

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index