Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
[/NOCOPY]
continued from yday manav brings back the gold and aai sees some goodness in him ... (night time ) vinod cant believe manav brought back the gold and baba thought it would be difficult to get them back because of sav aai ... manju is happy that 2.5 lakhs worth of jewellry is back in the house ... vinod says manav can be bad and sometimes - vaishu cuts him off saying "really good" ... manju says its our good fortune that we got the gold back (everyone looked sad ) vaishu says she rang vershu but she couldnt talk properly because she was working but assures aai that she is ok (archus bedroom) vaishu asks archu if she thinks manav is bad ... archu ignores the question but vaishu is persistant ... archu tells archu to go to sleep ... vaishu doesnt get an answer ...

(manavs house) sav aai is fake crying and is saying to a sleeping sachin, what have i done to deserve such sons, aai sees the gold pendabt on sachins neck and says she is hiding it from manav so he doesnt take it back .... sachin says he can make up the money tonight because he has a stall at a garba event... but aai says no (in a cunning way) because you will play garba with shrauni.... aai says now it will become easier for her to become my bahu ... aai walks away saying she has some important work to do ... (the next morining archus house) archu is chopping veggies and vaishu says she will come and help ... archu blurts out "no vandu i will do it" archu realised what she said and said it was a mistake and that vandu and vaishu are very similar ... there is a knock at the door ... aai gets it and its her mates inviting her to garba but aai says no ... her mates convince her in then end and she tells archu that they are going garba .. . there is another knock at the door ... sul aai opens it and its sav aai ... she is asking very loudly for a reciept as evidence that they have given back the jewelry ... sul aai is shocked and said that manav gave it back yday ... sav aai said yeah i know i told him to bring them ... we don't now hat you would do if we didn't bring them back ... sav aai goes on saying that sul aai would create a huge hungama and then call the police (sul aai is shocked) sul aai says ... my suspicions are now confirmed ... i thought there was some goodness in manav still but no ... now i no why he gave them back ... he gave them back so we don't go and write a police complaint ... then sul aai asks sav aai what can she give archu ... sav aai is cinfused ... sav aai has a huge sarcastic grin on her face and now is demanding for the receipt ... baba gives it to her angrily and sav aai goes out babbling ... baba tells aai not to feel upset about her words ... aai sees archu and wipes her tears ... she goes upto archu and says you did nothing wrong when you took that decision to leave the house ... manav is not worthy of you, she also says that giving back the jeweleery wasnt a good act but a fear, just incase we go to the police, or if you go back to that house ... aai is upset again...    

(verhus office) ash approaches vershu and sais the presentation she gave a pune was a hit and we have recieved loads of deals ... vershu is happy and says when my aai/baba find out then .... vershu realised what she daid and got upset .. ash sits her down and says its okay for you to share your happiness with your family ... just because you dont live there doesnt mean that you have broken all ties with them ... ash continues saying i dont no whether you are wrong but they are right in their eyes... he also says to work as hard as you can and share your hapiness with aai/baba .. there anger will vanish and they will be happy for you ... vershu is now relieved that her boss has said this ... ash gives her a dress as a gift and says he has thrown a party ... vershu is hesitant but then ash says to accept the gift from a friend ... then she accepts the gift

END!!

1st October Video and Pictures by Magnificent - Video/Pictures Update - 1st Oct InD *HQ*

Edited by devashree_h - 02 October 2009 at 2:05am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821shyamu2002webkaplifetimefanChomelahcir364indiaakshtha19BsankDevjyoteehabsfanAMSThauntedcbzeestar1vnb2005soapwatchers3chaudhbutunaHeenapdivya221sonal75enigma6nookwayvicaevdirk41MemorableRaima36desichick8pps_ppsp@rask-kimyauzeeALUJNA21Gauri22hazel16rashi77jibiAbhiAnibharadwaj_kmushkan_2003devashree_h~*Thamizhan*~-RD-Rehana86meluvsrkMillerrr88knumnum*Resham*.Mandy.ammoosnivedithaMonu-SunNaaMissArshi-.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 1st October/Vids/Pics" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Great, so just because manav brought back Rs. 2.5 lakhs worth of jewellery he has bcum good? And nobody saw any goodness in everything else he has done for them so far... saved baba... saved their reputation...bcoz he brought money home, these people are having doubts on the proofs, but nobody doubted the proofs earlier when manav tried to convince them so earnestly, that time they didn't trust him?
But coz he brought home money, he is now a little less characterless...??? GREAT!!
these people disgust me!! All they care abt is money!!! They are even worse than savita, at least she isnt fake, these people talk abt sanskar and all and then do these things...!
Rubbish!
Thanx for the update by the way!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jibirashi77Millerrr88

uzee

uzee

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I agree nikitagmc ... this drama should be named "Daulat se rishta"...all these people talk about is money and salary and jewelry...it is really sick... in the beginning of this drama, I couldn't believe sulochana's criteria for a husband for archu abt having a salary of atleast some amount...and now, measuring peoples goodness with returning of jewelry...I'm sure their appreciation won't last long either...but it does disgust me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ema20rashi77Millerrr88nikitagmc

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Wow really? Dont Archana feel stupid fo not listenin to Manav...Confused
& now she tinks he is qud buh still doubt him...Thumbs Down

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update .. Ooh God, I just hate Savita !!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Manav is not worthy of Archana, wrong! It is Archana who is not worthy of Manav, he's such a good guy.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

sarmin128

sarmin128

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Great, so just because manav brought back Rs. 2.5 lakhs worth of jewellery he has bcum good? And nobody saw any goodness in everything else he has done for them so far... saved baba... saved their reputation...bcoz he brought money home, these people are having doubts on the proofs, but nobody doubted the proofs earlier when manav tried to convince them so earnestly, that time they didn't trust him?
But coz he brought home money, he is now a little less characterless...??? GREAT!!
these people disgust me!! All they care abt is money!!! They are even worse than savita, at least she isnt fake, these people talk abt sanskar and all and then do these things...!
Rubbish!
Thanx for the update by the way!! 

i agree with every word u said....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top