Sanaya was excellent today!

Posted: 14 years ago
That little smile with Gunjan's character was amazing and when she h5's those kids, she was amazing 👏 It's like they took Gunjan's character out and put Sanaya into the character. It was very januable episode in all context. 😳 😳 😳

Rati was very well as well, esp the 1 km duptta.. It cracked me up 🤣

i agree..... it was (Y)(Y)

I  ABSOLUTETLY agree Jenny!
Is was sooo nice to see her smile and mess about!
Finaly something is being done!
Hoping for da best!
Sanaya rocks! ⭐️ 👏
Finally we got to see smiling Ghunjan *sigh* i actually 4got when i saw sanaya smiling onscreen :P But she was as always looking stunning..n actress toh she's per excellencet..*Thumps up*
huh phinally a smilin gunjan!!!!!😳

fianllyy saw gunjan k face ka smilee!! yeahh y'day n todays epi were awsome ..loved them.. n rati is a shweertoo all the wayy!! i loved the precap how she says n1cm ka dupaata n how gunjan tases her by says tht guy khajoor😆😳..

alll we needed was a change of setting and some masti thrown back in!! Sanaya/Rati were TOO good todayy with the kids! And the gang! They were awesome hahahah it's sooo nice to see everyone interacting like they were back in the old days - the gang, the sisters!
agree jenny she awesome today our gunjan is back
yes Sanaya was brillaint today in every aspect⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏

Her performance,dialogues delivery,happy n sadness both when she took Samrat's name⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏⭐️ 👏

loved the outfit also she is gonna wear tom awesome outfit⭐️
⭐️

Priya

Totally agree jenss! sanaya was fab! we all love this side of her! dunno why they insist on making her depressed and miserable!
but this morena track seems to have brought the bubbly side to gunjan back! and it was fab! i loved the scene with the kids and her teasing nupur in the precap! wish we see more of this! it brightened up the epi for me!