poo143you thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys......... how is everybody doing.

i really love this show as iam gujju too. and i want to shre my feeling w/ u guys. i live in usa and so i only watch this show by the vedios from this forums. but when ever they play this song it alwyas reminds me of my culture and the unity, gujuu famalies are really big famlies and unlike in show we also do family gathering in usa, bez all my realtives lives in didfferent sates of usa. but when we are having family get-together we alwyas preety behave like this crazy family. and so this show has alwyas make me happy.

and the last epiosde of Diwali was simply great. great perfomances from each aactoer. and at the end they sang a song which preety much goes w/ my familly and it  made me cry.  the song it sle f symbolizes the unity  and love, how people are hook 2 each other in one family. i really like the way they end the last episode by everybody singign the UNITY SONG TOGETHER.

I REALLY WANT TO THANK THE DIRECTORS/WRITERS/PRODUCERS of this show to make it possible. it really makes me happy and makes me ffel like iam back home. goood job guys. keep it up. 👏