Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

My Prediction For AR Entry!!!Updated Page 30|End| (Page 7)

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@aimee-thnks for posting again..
sri
searchoffriends IF-Rockerz
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
hey sri

ops main kuch din rest per the ,sooi saw you have written 4 more parts , lord you r very fast writter sweety , soo fast updates great 

abhi comment nahi karunge kyonki abhi i have to read last few  parts wll surely comment once i finish reading them
till then please bear with mee this time , apne ff update karne ke chakkar mein i have allready not comment on lots of ff's  and i still have 15 pending pm's to read , will be bach at your ff soon , and please sweety add me to your pm list if possible , you have never pm'ed mee with the update

lots of love
simi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

Wild.Aimee Goldie
Wild.Aimee
Wild.Aimee

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Hi Sri...

Lol... Naina seems completely smitten by Armaan. She is right about Yuvi. In DMG as well, he is always wearing the same POKER face expression. It was the episode more with the new Interns... but I think they needed their space as well. I knew that the person who called Shashank is Yuvraj. He is doing all this solely to be in Shashank's good books. After all, its only then he can achieve his target. But he what he doesn't know is that he is making BIG mistake, coz it might result all others pushing him aside. They will all be against him once they know he is conspiring something and he doesn't hesitate to put other's in trouble while doing so. I guess Naina has heard Yuvi mumble about his plan.

I liked that true incident you mentioned in this part about a woman slipping into comma and then moving out of it by hearing her baby's cries.

Bu the most interesting was Armaan-Anjali-Kirti conversation. It creates lot of curiosity and the point at which your left the part has grown it further. Nice work...

Thanks for the PM.

Originally posted by sri_4

sri

No Problem Dear...Smile

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 31 October 2009 at 11:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi2

hey sri

ops main kuch din rest per the ,sooi saw you have written 4 more parts , lord you r very fast writter sweety , soo fast updates great 

abhi comment nahi karunge kyonki abhi i have to read last few  parts wll surely comment once i finish reading them
till then please bear with mee this time , apne ff update karne ke chakkar mein i have allready not comment on lots of ff's  and i still have 15 pending pm's to read , will be bach at your ff soon , and please sweety add me to your pm list if possible , you have never pm'ed mee with the update

lots of love
simi
hey no probs take y r time ...
and sorry i didnt PM u just bcos i thgt u wud be busy due to u r health and nothing else,i will PM u whenever i update next..ok..thank u simi once again and yes will be waiting for u updates too..
good wishes
sriSmile
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wild.Aimee

Hi Sri...

Lol... Naina seems completely smitten by Armaan. She is right about Yuvi. In DMG as well, he is always wearing the same POKER face expression. It was the episode more with the new Interns... but I think they needed their space as well. I knew that the person who called Shashank is Yuvraj. He is doing all this solely to be in Shashank's good books. After all, its only then he can achieve his target. But he what he doesn't know is that he is making BIG mistake, coz it might result all others pushing him aside. They will all be against him once they know he is conspiring something and he doesn't hesitate to put other's in trouble while doing so. I guess Naina has heard Yuvi mumble about his plan.

I liked that true incident you mentioned in this part about a woman slipping into comma and then moving out of it by hearing her baby's cries.

Bu the most interesting was Armaan-Anjali-Kirti conversation. It creates lot of curiosity and the point at which your left the part has grown it further. Nice work...

Thanks for the PM.

Originally posted by sri_4

sri

No Problem Dear...Smile
thnks a lot aimee..
did PM to u ..
thnks again..u liked the new interns part and the I.C.U part..
and yes its a true incident which i read and i thght to include...
thnks again..
sriSmileSmile

yogzz IF-Rockerz
yogzz
yogzz

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hey...
Sri...
dear,....Awesome....Loved it dear..................
Thanx for Pm....
Love
yogitha
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogithasingh

Hey...<br>Sri...<br>dear,....Awesome....Loved it dear..................<br>Thanx for Pm....<br>Love<br>yogitha<br>

no probs at all..
thnks u liked it...
sri Smile
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Important note:
Hye guys..
                          !!!!!!! A big sorry….please forgive me!!!!!!

I will be not updating my next parts for nearly 20 days…due to my exams…As u know I don't keep any back-ups,so it would be difficult for me to write and post as it takes a lot of time and my exams are very near..Dead
I will be back more or less by NOV.20..till then I will try to come to forum,see and comment on posts,if i have time…but cant promise…and that also means I cant see DMG….hope I cud atleast repeats!!!hope!!!!Unhappy

Thanks to all who all who read and commented –supported me till now…guys thank you so so so much…,also who "like"d & silent readers… Heart Heart Heart    
I read and comment on some fanfics here,,so I also want to say sorry to writers that I cant read or comment till nov.20,but please do PM me,I will see after my exams and will read and comment..its a promise..u all inspire me…
Aimee,nandini,hannah,simi..sorry guys.. hope u wont mind.. Embarrassed
Thanks to each and everyone on forum for being there with me..
Also thanks to many of good wishers,friends here in forum…
Sorry if I forgot anyone.. Smile

So..please forgive me…really really sorry…I know after that end u really want to read next..but sorry....I promise I will come with nice update next time…

And yes I need all u r good wishes and luck for my upcoming exams….
please they are very important for me…Heart
hope u all understand...

Take care guys…
Keep smiling :- )
Good night and good bye…
Sri..Heart

Go to top