Fan Fictions

My Prediction For AR Entry!!!Updated Page 30|End| (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 39

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
oOH!SRI! I'll miss u're story so much waited for it to end & now tat it has ended hate it.
But as it says tat every good thing must have an ending n u have written it really well..& the poems were gr8 specially the thanks giving one n DMG one!and one think kank[kabhi alvida na kahana] hum phir mile gaye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Prediction For AR Entry!!!Updated Page 30|End| (Page 36)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Hi Sri...

Its been a long time. Where were you yaar? No news, no message, nothing...

Even I am sooooo happy that KSG is back in DMG. I am soooo very craving to watch it again. But I have vowed not to do it, till AR are back together. I hate that disgusting SADMA track creatives (Gosh, do they even know the spelling of creativity?) have created. I am sorry to say this, but I actually never like the idea of this new gang. Yeah, earlier I thought it will be good and maybe with time it will pick up, but I regret to say that it sucks big time. And the TRPs of the show has also shown that.

Now back to the updates... Wow you updated so many parts in one go.

The file part was confusing... Riddhima CAN be treated, Riddhima CANT be treated. Then as the mystery unfolded, I understood the confusion. I loved that Atul was firm for his friend. He is right, instead of letting her live like a deadbody, they can atleast try once. How can they just keep sitting and do nothing? How can they just ignore the 5% possibility of her getting back to life? Atleast there is still hope. I liked the way you handled the treatment history.

I also enjoyed the AR scene you have used in between... the flashback one.

Karan came into light as fresh breeze of air. I was hoping he could help Armaan someway. Chalo atleast he revealed the truth that it wasn't Riddhima's full report. Anjali was a weakling into all this. She behaved in a way she is not. But that a person becomes when someone close to them is in critical situation. Loved Karan for supporting Armaan... and then Atul and Nikki as well.

Karan-Suresh scene was also entertaining. Suresh is a very lively character, much better than any other elder one in the story. He is the best.

Armaan's every word while his confrontation with Shashank brought tears in my eyes.

Then the scene after Shashank finally accepted Armaan in their life, where Atul was tubelight and Karan was even bigger tubelight, left me laughing. I loved it.

You were right, Armaan has been an Angel in disguise for everyone. He even helped in bringing ST together. Then he even played cupid for YN. I especially like YN track.

Atlast Anjali played brave by deciding on talking to Shashank about herself and Atul.

The best and the most emotional part was when you described Armaan's feelings and his reactions as he came to know about Riddhima's death.

One thing I have always loved about Armaan in DMG and that is... him climbing through the pipe and sneak into Riddhima's room to meet her at such wee hours of night. You have used it in your story and it did reminded me of those golden days of DMG.

And their sweet banter at Temple Who-will-tie-the-holy-thread? Was very cute.

Then Anjali+girls gatecrashing their bachelor's party, it was funny. The Chiggy-Wiggy song, I enjoyed it a lot... Wo Sangeet mein ghunghat wala bhi achchha tha... Billy it too much. And boys, they wont change for anything. I loved Genda Phool as well. Boy dancing with ghunghat... LOL. The whole team reuniting at Armaan-Riddhima's wedding and then Reception party, simply superb. And that chasing scene, it was hilarious.

And I liked the way you handled everything in the story... Armaan-Shashank confrontation; then ST union; Yuvi's revenge and his confession; Adhiraaj's recovery; Everyone forgiving Yuvi; YN union; then the gang's quest as they spread all around in search of Armaan; Armaan's accident; Yuvi saving Armaan; Armaan-Riddhima recovering; Atul proposing Riddhima; Shashank accepting Atul for Anjali; AR's wedding; the people who left DMG revisiting and then the little after marriage incidences; and atlast the epilogue, I was thinking where is everyone heading to? Then I realized that they are going the Sanjeevani as Riddhima is to deliver her twin babies - AR's two kids Ardh and Rima, so cute... everything was very nice. I just wish the same has happened in DMG, then I wouldn't have to stop watching it. I still crave for it as KSG is back and I hope the time comes soon...

In the beginning of my comment I have mentioned that I never liked the idea of new gang or interns, but after reading your story, I think I like them. I would have liked them in DMG as well, if things have happened in the way they have in your story. But unfortunately CVs have ruined it. I feel sad for our favorite DMG.

Abyways, I wonder how did you manage to write all these. But since you were away for such a long time, this shows that you never left thinking of this story and your readers. I had a joyful time reading the story... Keep writing such FFs in future as well.

Thanks for the PM.

RadiantTreasure

urvisaini

urvisaini

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
loved the story
miss u
bye
tc

RadiantTreasure

Sharad K. rocks

Sharad K. rocks

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I have so much to say and nothing at all at the same time. I think your story was just so perfect, i wish this happened in the show. It would have made AR's love pure and beautiful. I agree with the person above, I hate the Sadma track and it makes me want to puke. That's why I stopped watching the show. Anyways, my favorite part would have to be the part when Riddhima wakes up and calls Armaan at the same time Armaan calls Riddhima. That whole part was amazing. I'm really glad you gave each couple an equal amount of scenes, and you also brought back the old characters like RM! These 15 parts took me hours to read, but it was worth it. Thanks for writing a beautiful story.

RadiantTreasure

maggie131984

Goldie

maggie131984

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Amazing FF. Thanks a lot for this. loved it very much!!

RadiantTreasure

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuJaTa790

good story
loved it

thanks a lot..
sri:-)

Originally posted by NIDIZ

oOH!SRI! I'll miss u're story so much waited for it to end & now tat it has ended hate it.
But as it says tat every good thing must have an ending n u have written it really well..& the poems were gr8 specially the thanks giving one n DMG one!and one think kank[kabhi alvida na kahana] hum phir mile gaye!

thanks nidhi..
thanks a lot dear and thanks you liked my poems too..
oh ya alvida is just for few months..buys with studies na..that's why..
thanks again..

NIDIZ

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wild.Aimee

Hi Sri...

Its been a long time. Where were you yaar? No news, no message, nothing...

Even I am sooooo happy that KSG is back in DMG. I am soooo very craving to watch it again. But I have vowed not to do it, till AR are back together. I hate that disgusting SADMA track creatives (Gosh, do they even know the spelling of creativity?) have created. I am sorry to say this, but I actually never like the idea of this new gang. Yeah, earlier I thought it will be good and maybe with time it will pick up, but I regret to say that it sucks big time. And the TRPs of the show has also shown that.

Now back to the updates... Wow you updated so many parts in one go.

The file part was confusing... Riddhima CAN be treated, Riddhima CANT be treated. Then as the mystery unfolded, I understood the confusion. I loved that Atul was firm for his friend. He is right, instead of letting her live like a deadbody, they can atleast try once. How can they just keep sitting and do nothing? How can they just ignore the 5% possibility of her getting back to life? Atleast there is still hope. I liked the way you handled the treatment history.

I also enjoyed the AR scene you have used in between... the flashback one.

Karan came into light as fresh breeze of air. I was hoping he could help Armaan someway. Chalo atleast he revealed the truth that it wasn't Riddhima's full report. Anjali was a weakling into all this. She behaved in a way she is not. But that a person becomes when someone close to them is in critical situation. Loved Karan for supporting Armaan... and then Atul and Nikki as well.

Karan-Suresh scene was also entertaining. Suresh is a very lively character, much better than any other elder one in the story. He is the best.

Armaan's every word while his confrontation with Shashank brought tears in my eyes.

Then the scene after Shashank finally accepted Armaan in their life, where Atul was tubelight and Karan was even bigger tubelight, left me laughing. I loved it.

You were right, Armaan has been an Angel in disguise for everyone. He even helped in bringing ST together. Then he even played cupid for YN. I especially like YN track.

Atlast Anjali played brave by deciding on talking to Shashank about herself and Atul.

The best and the most emotional part was when you described Armaan's feelings and his reactions as he came to know about Riddhima's death.

One thing I have always loved about Armaan in DMG and that is... him climbing through the pipe and sneak into Riddhima's room to meet her at such wee hours of night. You have used it in your story and it did reminded me of those golden days of DMG.

And their sweet banter at Temple Who-will-tie-the-holy-thread? Was very cute.

Then Anjali+girls gatecrashing their bachelor's party, it was funny. The Chiggy-Wiggy song, I enjoyed it a lot... Wo Sangeet mein ghunghat wala bhi achchha tha... Billy it too much. And boys, they wont change for anything. I loved Genda Phool as well. Boy dancing with ghunghat... LOL. The whole team reuniting at Armaan-Riddhima's wedding and then Reception party, simply superb. And that chasing scene, it was hilarious.

And I liked the way you handled everything in the story... Armaan-Shashank confrontation; then ST union; Yuvi's revenge and his confession; Adhiraaj's recovery; Everyone forgiving Yuvi; YN union; then the gang's quest as they spread all around in search of Armaan; Armaan's accident; Yuvi saving Armaan; Armaan-Riddhima recovering; Atul proposing Riddhima; Shashank accepting Atul for Anjali; AR's wedding; the people who left DMG revisiting and then the little after marriage incidences; and atlast the epilogue, I was thinking where is everyone heading to? Then I realized that they are going the Sanjeevani as Riddhima is to deliver her twin babies - AR's two kids Ardh and Rima, so cute... everything was very nice. I just wish the same has happened in DMG, then I wouldn't have to stop watching it. I still crave for it as KSG is back and I hope the time comes soon...

In the beginning of my comment I have mentioned that I never liked the idea of new gang or interns, but after reading your story, I think I like them. I would have liked them in DMG as well, if things have happened in the way they have in your story. But unfortunately CVs have ruined it. I feel sad for our favorite DMG.

Abyways, I wonder how did you manage to write all these. But since you were away for such a long time, this shows that you never left thinking of this story and your readers. I had a joyful time reading the story... Keep writing such FFs in future as well.

Thanks for the PM.

hey aimee..
me busy with studies..
i know sid-rids track was a bit odd..but i am liking DMG now..
sorry that i couldnt clear out the file confusion nicely..tried hard..hehe..
thanks you liked the flashback scene..its all quite dramatic..and karan's entry is one i liked writing hope you too liked him and the marriage one too....and all the scenes u mentioned are very dear to me..thanks a lot..for each n every word..
coming all this from a great writer like you means a lot to me..and "mere apne" being my one of fav's..will surely read it soon..sorry..for delay..stuck with studies as u know..
thanks again..a lot.. and a lot..hope your view on new interns changed after reading this..wow!!thanks for saying that,,,

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urvisaini

loved the story
miss u

bye

tc

thanks a lot

Originally posted by Sharad K. rocks

Honestly, I have so much to say and nothing at all at the same time. I think your story was just so perfect, i wish this happened in the show. It would have made AR's love pure and beautiful. I agree with the person above, I hate the Sadma track and it makes me want to puke. That's why I stopped watching the show. Anyways, my favorite part would have to be the part when Riddhima wakes up and calls Armaan at the same time Armaan calls Riddhima. That whole part was amazing. I'm really glad you gave each couple an equal amount of scenes, and you also brought back the old characters like RM! These 15 parts took me hours to read, but it was worth it. Thanks for writing a beautiful story.

thanks a lot yaar!!!
it sure means a lot..
thanks for reading and pointing out..

Originally posted by maggie131984

Amazing FF. Thanks a lot for this. loved it very much!!

i need to thank you dear..
thanks again for liking it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top