Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Sri...

Lol... Naina seems completely smitten by Armaan. She is right about Yuvi. In DMG as well, he is always wearing the same POKER face expression. It was the episode more with the new Interns... but I think they needed their space as well. I knew that the person who called Shashank is Yuvraj. He is doing all this solely to be in Shashank's good books. After all, its only then he can achieve his target. But he what he doesn't know is that he is making BIG mistake, coz it might result all others pushing him aside. They will all be against him once they know he is conspiring something and he doesn't hesitate to put other's in trouble while doing so. I guess Naina has heard Yuvi mumble about his plan.

I liked that true incident you mentioned in this part about a woman slipping into comma and then moving out of it by hearing her baby's cries.

Bu the most interesting was Armaan-Anjali-Kirti conversation. It creates lot of curiosity and the point at which your left the part has grown it further. Nice work...

Thanks for the PM.

Originally posted by: sri_4

@aimee-thnks for posting again..
sri

No Problem Dear...😊
Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simi2

hey sri

ops main kuch din rest per the ,sooi saw you have written 4 more parts , lord you r very fast writter sweety , soo fast updates great 

abhi comment nahi karunge kyonki abhi i have to read last few  parts wll surely comment once i finish reading them
till then please bear with mee this time , apne ff update karne ke chakkar mein i have allready not comment on lots of ff's  and i still have 15 pending pm's to read , will be bach at your ff soon , and please sweety add me to your pm list if possible , you have never pm'ed mee with the update

lots of love
simi

hey no probs take y r time ...
and sorry i didnt PM u just bcos i thgt u wud be busy due to u r health and nothing else,i will PM u whenever i update next..ok..thank u simi once again and yes will be waiting for u updates too..
good wishes
sri😊
Originally posted by: Wild.Aimee

Hi Sri...

Lol... Naina seems completely smitten by Armaan. She is right about Yuvi. In DMG as well, he is always wearing the same POKER face expression. It was the episode more with the new Interns... but I think they needed their space as well. I knew that the person who called Shashank is Yuvraj. He is doing all this solely to be in Shashank's good books. After all, its only then he can achieve his target. But he what he doesn't know is that he is making BIG mistake, coz it might result all others pushing him aside. They will all be against him once they know he is conspiring something and he doesn't hesitate to put other's in trouble while doing so. I guess Naina has heard Yuvi mumble about his plan.

I liked that true incident you mentioned in this part about a woman slipping into comma and then moving out of it by hearing her baby's cries.

Bu the most interesting was Armaan-Anjali-Kirti conversation. It creates lot of curiosity and the point at which your left the part has grown it further. Nice work...

Thanks for the PM.

No Problem Dear...😊

thnks a lot aimee..
did PM to u ..
thnks again..u liked the new interns part and the I.C.U part..
and yes its a true incident which i read and i thght to include...
thnks again..
sri😊😊

yogzz thumbnail
Hey...
Sri...
dear,....Awesome....Loved it dear..................
Thanx for Pm....
Love
yogitha
Originally posted by: yogithasingh

Hey...<br>Sri...<br>dear,....Awesome....Loved it dear..................<br>Thanx for Pm....<br>Love<br>yogitha<br>

no probs at all..
thnks u liked it...
sri 😊
Important note:
Hye guys..
                          !!!!!!! A big sorry….please forgive me!!!!!!

I will be not updating my next parts for nearly 20 days…due to my exams…As u know I don't keep any back-ups,so it would be difficult for me to write and post as it takes a lot of time and my exams are very near..🤢
I will be back more or less by NOV.20..till then I will try to come to forum,see and comment on posts,if i have time…but cant promise…and that also means I cant see DMG….hope I cud atleast repeats!!!hope!!!!😔

Thanks to all who all who read and commented –supported me till now…guys thank you so so so much…,also who "like"d & silent readers… ❤️ ❤️ ❤️    
I read and comment on some fanfics here,,so I also want to say sorry to writers that I cant read or comment till nov.20,but please do PM me,I will see after my exams and will read and comment..its a promise..u all inspire me…
Aimee,nandini,hannah,simi..sorry guys.. hope u wont mind.. 😳
Thanks to each and everyone on forum for being there with me..
Also thanks to many of good wishers,friends here in forum…
Sorry if I forgot anyone.. 😊

So..please forgive me…really really sorry…I know after that end u really want to read next..but sorry....I promise I will come with nice update next time…

And yes I need all u r good wishes and luck for my upcoming exams….
please they are very important for me…❤️
hope u all understand...

Take care guys…
Keep smiling :- )
Good night and good bye…
Sri..❤️
hope too continue soon..with ncie story..
till then its a break-a season break may be...
sri
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi sri_4!!  ur ff is marvelous!!!!

y arn't u continuing it!!😭
plz yar continue soon
waiting eagerly for an update
Originally posted by: pinkss