the saviour is back?

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
So many times we have seen that when there is a problem between naksh, mohit tries to intervene😉 & we have a sigh of relief that now, Mohit ⭐️ will handle everything so that things get right between them!

even before varsha took the vachan from mohit, he acted as the saviour !

& after seeing Mohit yesterday I was a bit relieved that atleast now Mohit will make an effort to clear the MU & there will be patch up between Naksh😛
Although Mohit is not directly trying to patch between Naksh, yet he is doing a great job as can be seen from the preview. He is giving a bhashan to Nandini 😃the trouble -maker (😡for akshara) so that the root cause of the MU is erased

& I think he will do something more than that. He will try to prove that whatever Akshara said to Nandini will have a good impact on Nandini & she will get ready for the marriage😊

I feel this

What's your say???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
Savour is back . very impressive title given by you to Mohit.

I also feel same You are right.
Edited by anu-s - 14 years ago
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

So many times we have seen that when there is a problem between naksh, mohit tries to intervene😉 & we have a sigh of relief that now, Mohit ⭐️ will handle everything so that things get right between them!

even before varsha took the vachan from mohit, he acted as the saviour !

& after seeing Mohit yesterday I was a bit relieved that atleast now Mohit will make an effort to clear the MU & there will be patch up between Naksh😛
Although Mohit is not directly trying to patch between Naksh, yet he is doing a great job as can be seen from the preview. He is giving a bhashan to Nandini 😃the trouble -maker (😡for akshara) so that the root cause of the MU is erased

& I think he will do something more than that. He will try to prove that whatever Akshara said to Nandini will have a good impact on Nandini & she will get ready for the marriage😊

I feel this

What's your say???

I agree... mohit is sensible & the way he was talkng to naitik ystrday was makng sense...but i feel sad tat naksh need mohit to solve theri MU's... its their relationship & thy shud make efforts to keep it strong.
sanw thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

I agree... mohit is sensible & the way he was talkng to naitik ystrday was makng sense...but i feel sad tat naksh need mohit to solve theri MU's... its their relationship & thy shud make efforts to keep it strong.

Even I feel bad

Why should naksh need someone to solve their problems?

Are both of them so immature that they cant handle their things? & is Mohit a mature person?

Yes, I would say Mohit is much mature than atleast Naitik. Mohit can analyse things and get the right thing to solve complex situations. & so I feel Mohit is the saviour
becoz after all we want Naksh to have a btter relationship- not a bitter one!😉
sanw thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-s

Savour is back . very impressive title given by you to Mohit.

I also feel same You are right.

thanks Anu
FAMS thumbnail
Very well said sanw, Mohit is really a saviour right now, but this should not continue every time NAKSH should work on their relation.
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Mohit.......................He is such a cutie pie..........someone who can pour some sense onto Naitik's head........
sanw thumbnail
Originally posted by: FAMS

Very well said sanw, Mohit is really a saviour right now, but this should not continue every time NAKSH should work on their relation.

Even I genuinely feel that its not right that mohit comes to the rescue all the time

But Naitik is not ready to grow up. he cant sense what's right and how he should handle each situation

Mohit is a true friend but I wish Mohit passes on that sense to naitik instead of coming to the rescue all the time
sanw thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

I love Mohit.......................He is such a cutie pie..........someone who can pour some sense onto Naitik's head........

I wish Mohit had taught some sense to Naitik before marriage. but then mohit has had a taste of naitik's anger when naitik stopped him from advicing him on what to do (that was just before marriage) .
So what can Mohit do
but we can say- Naitik----- grow up😡
me.san thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes mohit only can remove mu's from them...
he is the one who can handdle every thing...
every time mohit only handdles every thing in singhania house...
mohit is a really true friend...
kisika friend ho toh mohit jaisa ho....