Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

   

the saviour is back?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Joined: 17 December 2007

Posts: 13834

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged
So many times we have seen that when there is a problem between naksh, mohit tries to interveneWink & we have a sigh of relief that now, Mohit Star will handle everything so that things get right between them!
 
even before varsha took the vachan from mohit, he acted as the saviour !
 
& after seeing Mohit yesterday I was a bit relieved that atleast now Mohit will make an effort to clear the MU & there will be patch up between NakshTongue
Although Mohit is not directly trying to patch between Naksh, yet he is doing a great job as can be seen from the preview. He is giving a bhashan to Nandini Big smilethe trouble -maker (Angryfor akshara) so that the root cause of the MU is erased
 
& I think he will do something more than that. He will try to prove that whatever Akshara said to Nandini will have a good impact on Nandini & she will get ready for the marriageSmile
 
I feel this
 
What's your say???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PremKiDeewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the saviour is back?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Joined: 11 August 2009

Posts: 3134

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Savour is back . very impressive title given by you to Mohit.
 
I also feel same You are right.


Edited by anu-s - 01 October 2009 at 3:09am

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Joined: 01 September 2007

Posts: 8587

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

So many times we have seen that when there is a problem between naksh, mohit tries to interveneWink & we have a sigh of relief that now, Mohit Star will handle everything so that things get right between them!
 
even before varsha took the vachan from mohit, he acted as the saviour !
 
& after seeing Mohit yesterday I was a bit relieved that atleast now Mohit will make an effort to clear the MU & there will be patch up between NakshTongue
Although Mohit is not directly trying to patch between Naksh, yet he is doing a great job as can be seen from the preview. He is giving a bhashan to Nandini Big smilethe trouble -maker (Angryfor akshara) so that the root cause of the MU is erased
 
& I think he will do something more than that. He will try to prove that whatever Akshara said to Nandini will have a good impact on Nandini & she will get ready for the marriageSmile
 
I feel this
 
What's your say???
I agree... mohit is sensible & the way he was talkng to naitik ystrday was makng sense...but i feel sad tat naksh need mohit to solve theri MU's... its their relationship & thy shud make efforts to keep it strong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Joined: 17 December 2007

Posts: 13834

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by sanw

I agree... mohit is sensible & the way he was talkng to naitik ystrday was makng sense...but i feel sad tat naksh need mohit to solve theri MU's... its their relationship & thy shud make efforts to keep it strong.
 
Even I feel bad
 
Why should naksh need someone to solve their problems?
 
Are both of them so immature that they cant handle their things? & is Mohit a mature person?
 
Yes, I would say Mohit is much mature than atleast Naitik. Mohit can analyse things and get the right thing to solve complex situations. & so I feel Mohit is the saviour
becoz after all we want Naksh to have a btter relationship- not a bitter one!Wink

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Joined: 17 December 2007

Posts: 13834

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

Savour is back . very impressive title given by you to Mohit.
 
I also feel same You are right.
 
thanks Anu

FAMS

Senior Member

FAMS

Joined: 09 August 2009

Posts: 786

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Very well said sanw, Mohit is really a saviour right now, but this should not continue every time NAKSH should work on their relation.

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Joined: 09 August 2009

Posts: 1205

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I love Mohit.......................He is such a cutie pie..........someone who can pour some sense onto Naitik's head........

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Joined: 17 December 2007

Posts: 13834

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FAMS

Very well said sanw, Mohit is really a saviour right now, but this should not continue every time NAKSH should work on their relation.
 
Even I genuinely feel that its not right that mohit comes to the rescue all the time
 
But Naitik is not ready to grow up. he cant sense what's right and how he should handle each situation
 
Mohit is a true friend but I wish Mohit passes on that sense to naitik instead of coming to the rescue all the time

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
TB Article - Bidaai and Yeh Rishta gets back niveditha 4 1621 13 November 2009 at 12:32am
By beautiful16
Yeh Rishta back to 5 days a week, TB Article Gur.N.cool 1 461 13 November 2009 at 12:25am
By _Dipsi_
Will Rituraj come back again Jaishankar 5 461 26 August 2009 at 5:54pm
By desertrose21
Naitik's true smile is back!

2 3 4

desertrose21 31 1956 15 August 2009 at 2:16am
By manjusa
naitiks luv for akshara is cuming back -alisha- 8 2128 13 August 2009 at 9:58am
By crazy4naksh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.