coming out of childhood shell!

hottieaminah13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys! I'm back with a 6 days holidays..was suffering with flu...
Nor did iwatched this week's last 3epsiodes..read the wirtten updae of whole three episodes and felt that...

showing these tons n tons of MU'S between Naksh is to show them coming out of their childhood shell..means making them realize that now they r married..and have to chnage their attitude..do everything with thinking alot..means using the proverb *look n think beofre you leap* Because guys it is said that these fights n MU'S makes the rishta more mazboot...they both are learning various lessons so the next time they dont do suhc a mistake again..i am not talking about trusitng each other so early..trusting an having faith in each other wil i think take some time..but not doing the same mistake is what they i thnk want to show with so much fights..you noe likenow they willshow that akshara wud be very thinful type of person wen talking to nanidni as she now got to noe that she is sensitive🐷 n more probably she will not talk to anybody wen servants are there πŸ˜† and naitik learning a lesson to understand his confused wife more n not lisening to others..especially servants..they're totally weird!🀣

what do you guys think..I'm right?πŸ₯±πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah thy r learning but so many MU's r irritatng... people get to knw each other w/o fightng as well.. here thy only fight.. nothng else...
sheenalk thumbnail
I also admit that they are learning from these fights but I really don't like to see them fight every single day.😭
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah ur rite nd akshara isnt confussed but naitik is confused as he is sweet one moment nd angry the other moment
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sheenalk

I also admit that they are learning from these fights but I really don't like to see them fight every single day.😭

CREATIVES ru listening? we don't want them to fight in the night and patch up in the morning.....they must reverse the routine now..fight in the morning and patch up at night 🀣 at least they'll have food (khaana kab tak dustbin mein jaayega ek din toh naitik apne haath se akshara ko khilayega) and they'll sleep properly ..they need tht energy to fight the next day
hottieaminah13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i so agree wid you charu di..aur phir chnage of routine will also gave us nic romance at night!
FAMS thumbnail
Charu you are hillariou. . . 🀣

But i like your idea, fight in day and patch up at night. πŸ˜‰
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

CREATIVES ru listening? we don't want them to fight in the night and patch up in the morning.....they must reverse the routine now..fight in the morning and patch up at night 🀣 at least they'll have food (khaana kab tak dustbin mein jaayega ek din toh naitik apne haath se akshara ko khilayega) and they'll sleep properly ..they need tht energy to fight the next day

πŸ˜†
& evn we will b happy.... thoda romance bhi dekhne ko milega...... ths singhania family is alwaz concerned about rules & regulations... khaane mein yeh nahi daalna chahiye, sandals pehen kar kitchn mein nahi aana chahiye...etc etc... dont thy realize food waste karna bhi paap hai... Stupid Singhania's