Chat Clubs

   

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#1 DONE! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 44382

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Hi!
Can I join?
I love Ramayan!!
 
Yes of course! Welcome to the Club!Dancing 
 
So tell us more about yourself, when did you first see Ramayan?Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#1 DONE! (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sharadlicious

IF-Stunnerz

Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008

Posts: 30875

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Hi!
Can I join?
I love Ramayan!!
 
Yes of course! Welcome to the Club!Dancing 
 
So tell us more about yourself, when did you first see Ramayan?Big smile
My name's Bhoomika... aapka naam kya hai?
 
Well I've seen parts of Ramayan like when I was really little.... but then we went to India and got Ramayan on DVD and I finsihed all the episodes like last summer...

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 44382

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by *xoxo*

Hi!
Can I join?
I love Ramayan!!
 
Yes of course! Welcome to the Club!Dancing 
 
So tell us more about yourself, when did you first see Ramayan?Big smile
My name's Bhoomika... aapka naam kya hai?
 
Well I've seen parts of Ramayan like when I was really little.... but then we went to India and got Ramayan on DVD and I finsihed all the episodes like last summer...
 
Hi Bhoomika! My name is Lalitha.Big smile
 
Wow, that's really cool that you saw Ramayan on DVD last summer. The DVD sets actually skipped some cute scenes from the original, and one of our members here, Lola, uploaded them from her VHS sets. You should see them when you get the chance.Big smile
 
Did you see Luv Kush, the continuation? If you haven't, you can see it online on youtube. Just go to the first page of this CC and you'll see some links. You can see entire Ramayan, Luv Kush, and Shri Krishna online if you want.Big smile

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Joined: 03 November 2008

Posts: 7515

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by lola610

[QUOTE=_LalithaJanaki_]
But, there's more! The Vidaai and the welcome song in Ayodhya!!! So, should I do both or keep it a totally happy, festive update and just to do the Avadh welcome song?? If you have time, go ahead and do bothEmbarrassed, because it is an emotional song and an imp part of every girl's wedding. But if you are working on a tight schedule, feel free to skip it.Big smile
Okie dokes, will do was just holding off to avoid major waterworks... now theres gonna be no holding back the tears with those lyrics and that painful new siggie together in one post!

And little factoid: did you know that the actor and actress playing Dashrath and Kaushalya - Jayshree Gadkar and Bal Dhuri - were an actual married couple, huge in Marathi cinema? Wow, cool fact.Shocked But I wonder why their last names are diff? Did they get divorced?
No divorce, she just kept it cuz she was known by that name to tons and tons of Marathi fans... sadly she passed away last yr tho Cry


So, since you're up for it, kleenex warning - here's the Vidaai song (pay close attention to the last couple of words in the second vid, at 1:13 - the way Ravindra Jain trails off, I've never heard such emotion in a singer's voice EVER CryCryCryCry), and then the wedding party continues in Ayodhya!!! See you all there
Wink

part 2 - def listen at 1:13 Cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOBpDfLGv9s

Jab doli mein baith ke, bitiya chali videsh – when sitting in that carriage, the daughter goes to a foreign land

Patthar se patthar hriday, sahe na sake yeh thes – even the hardest heart of stone can't bear this blow

 

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai – time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

Angana dwarva, sakhiyaan saheliyaan, - around the courtyard, waiting by the doors are her closest friends

aaye re naihar chhutana jaayi – coming to watch her old home slip away from her

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai - time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

 

Main tere baaghan ki chidiya babul – I'm the little bird who blissfully flew around your garden, dad

main tere angana ki gaiyya – I'm the baby cow that blessed your courtyard

Meri chhavi mein, teri chhav hai – my face is your spitting image

Main tere nainon ki putli o maiya – I'm the pupil of your eyes, mom!

Para ghar jaaye, kahaan bas mero – in this strange home though, what will my say matter

Bheji na bheji, aayi na aayi, aaj vidaai – Will they send me or not? Will I be able to come back? Today we part…

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai - time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

 

Shiv ko Girija, saunp Himalay, - After giving Parvati away to Shivji, the mountain king

Jharnon mein nadiyon mein, phut ke roya – cried stream-fuls and river-fuls

Kaun hai aisa, bitiya ko jisne – who is such, that with their daughter

Karke vida aanchal na bhigoya – could part without soaking themselves in tears

Nithur vidhaata, itna bataa de – cruel fate, just tell me this much

Kaahe bitiya ke jaat banaai, aaj vidaai – why did you create daughters if it meant dealing with all this! Today we part…

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai - time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

 

Sapnon hu sukh sasuraal mein paave – Even if all  my dreams come true at my husband's house

Baabul hai baabul, maai hai maai, aaj vidaai – Dad will still be dad, and mom will still be mom

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai - time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

 

Ujad gaye vo mahal vo galiyaan – ravaged are those palaces and those pathways

Jin mein siya ka bachpan beeta – Where Sita's childhood was spent

Chhod gayi kuch yaadon ke moti, - She left behind some pearls of memories

Praan videha ke le gayi sita – but Sita took with her Janak's life

Toota toota janak bechara, - broken to bits was poor Janak

Saari khushiyan bhayi re paraai – all his happiness was no longer his

Sharadlicious

IF-Stunnerz

Sharadlicious

Joined: 01 January 2008

Posts: 30875

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

 
Hi Bhoomika! My name is Lalitha.Big smile
 
Wow, that's really cool that you saw Ramayan on DVD last summer. The DVD sets actually skipped some cute scenes from the original, and one of our members here, Lola, uploaded them from her VHS sets. You should see them when you get the chance.Big smile
 
Did you see Luv Kush, the continuation? If you haven't, you can see it online on youtube. Just go to the first page of this CC and you'll see some links. You can see entire Ramayan, Luv Kush, and Shri Krishna online if you want.Big smile
I was telling my mom how Ramayan was online, but she doesn't know that I have IF so I couldn't show her... but I'm going to watch it when I have some time, I didn't know that some of the scenes were skipped...
I saw Luv Kush too... Luv and Kush are just sooo cute!!!!!
I haven't watched Shri krishna yet... so I think that I'm gonna watch that!!!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 44382

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by lola610

[QUOTE=_LalithaJanaki_]
But, there's more! The Vidaai and the welcome song in Ayodhya!!! So, should I do both or keep it a totally happy, festive update and just to do the Avadh welcome song?? If you have time, go ahead and do bothEmbarrassed, because it is an emotional song and an imp part of every girl's wedding. But if you are working on a tight schedule, feel free to skip it.Big smile
Okie dokes, will do was just holding off to avoid major waterworks... now theres gonna be no holding back the tears with those lyrics and that painful new siggie together in one post!

And little factoid: did you know that the actor and actress playing Dashrath and Kaushalya - Jayshree Gadkar and Bal Dhuri - were an actual married couple, huge in Marathi cinema? Wow, cool fact.Shocked But I wonder why their last names are diff? Did they get divorced?
No divorce, she just kept it cuz she was known by that name to tons and tons of Marathi fans... sadly she passed away last yr tho Cry


So, since you're up for it, kleenex warning - here's the Vidaai song (pay close attention to the last couple of words in the second vid, at 1:13 - the way Ravindra Jain trails off, I've never heard such emotion in a singer's voice EVER CryCryCryCry), and then the wedding party continues in Ayodhya!!! See you all there
Wink

part 2 - def listen at 1:13 Cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOBpDfLGv9s

Jab doli mein baith ke, bitiya chali videsh ' when sitting in that carriage, the daughter goes to a foreign land

Patthar se patthar hriday, sahe na sake yeh thes ' even the hardest heart of stone can't bear this blow

 

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai ' time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

Angana dwarva, sakhiyaan saheliyaan, - around the courtyard, waiting by the doors are her closest friends

aaye re naihar chhutana jaayi ' coming to watch her old home slip away from her

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai - time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

 

Main tere baaghan ki chidiya babul ' I'm the little bird who blissfully flew around your garden, dad

main tere angana ki gaiyya ' I'm the baby cow that blessed your courtyard

Meri chhavi mein, teri chhav hai ' my face is your spitting image

Main tere nainon ki putli o maiya ' I'm the pupil of your eyes, mom!

Para ghar jaaye, kahaan bas mero ' in this strange home though, what will my say matter

Bheji na bheji, aayi na aayi, aaj vidaai ' Will they send me or not? Will I be able to come back? Today we part'

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai - time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

 

Shiv ko Girija, saunp Himalay, - After giving Parvati away to Shivji, the mountain king

Jharnon mein nadiyon mein, phut ke roya ' cried stream-fuls and river-fuls

Kaun hai aisa, bitiya ko jisne ' who is such, that with their daughter

Karke vida aanchal na bhigoya ' could part without soaking themselves in tears

Nithur vidhaata, itna bataa de ' cruel fate, just tell me this much

Kaahe bitiya ke jaat banaai, aaj vidaai ' why did you create daughters if it meant dealing with all this! Today we part'

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai - time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

 

Sapnon hu sukh sasuraal mein paave ' Even if all  my dreams come true at my husband's house

Baabul hai baabul, maai hai maai, aaj vidaai ' Dad will still be dad, and mom will still be mom

Rajdulaari ki aaj vidaai, praanan pyaari ki aaj vidaai - time to part with the princess, time to part with the love of their life

 

Ujad gaye vo mahal vo galiyaan ' ravaged are those palaces and those pathways

Jin mein siya ka bachpan beeta ' Where Sita's childhood was spent

Chhod gayi kuch yaadon ke moti, - She left behind some pearls of memories

Praan videha ke le gayi sita ' but Sita took with her Janak's life

Toota toota janak bechara, - broken to bits was poor Janak

Saari khushiyan bhayi re paraai ' all his happiness was no longer his

 
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, thanks for the super duper lyrics! Toooooo emotional but needed!CryCryCryCryCryCryCry Great job Loli!
 
See you at Ayodhya, where hopefully the Rajmatas will be ready with some great food!Wink What's a wedding without good food, eh?LOL

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Joined: 03 November 2008

Posts: 7515

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

 
Hi Bhoomika! My name is Lalitha.Big smile
 
Wow, that's really cool that you saw Ramayan on DVD last summer. The DVD sets actually skipped some cute scenes from the original, and one of our members here, Lola, uploaded them from her VHS sets. You should see them when you get the chance.Big smile
 
Did you see Luv Kush, the continuation? If you haven't, you can see it online on youtube. Just go to the first page of this CC and you'll see some links. You can see entire Ramayan, Luv Kush, and Shri Krishna online if you want.Big smile
I was telling my mom how Ramayan was online, but she doesn't know that I have IF so I couldn't show her... but I'm going to watch it when I have some time, I didn't know that some of the scenes were skipped...
I saw Luv Kush too... Luv and Kush are just sooo cute!!!!!
I haven't watched Shri krishna yet... so I think that I'm gonna watch that!!!


Hi Bhoomika! Lola here, been a Ramayan/Shri Krishna fan basically since I was a baby and thanks to Lalitha I get to meet others who love them to! Like you! Which is really fun for me!! Nice to meet you, and hope we have some fun discussions about our fav shows at this CC, and do watch Shri Krishna you'll love it too! See yo around Big smile
In fact, let the fun discussions begin - fav songs, scenes, characters??

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 44382

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *xoxo*

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

 
Hi Bhoomika! My name is Lalitha.Big smile
 
Wow, that's really cool that you saw Ramayan on DVD last summer. The DVD sets actually skipped some cute scenes from the original, and one of our members here, Lola, uploaded them from her VHS sets. You should see them when you get the chance.Big smile
 
Did you see Luv Kush, the continuation? If you haven't, you can see it online on youtube. Just go to the first page of this CC and you'll see some links. You can see entire Ramayan, Luv Kush, and Shri Krishna online if you want.Big smile
I was telling my mom how Ramayan was online, but she doesn't know that I have IF so I couldn't show her... but I'm going to watch it when I have some time, I didn't know that some of the scenes were skipped...
I saw Luv Kush too... Luv and Kush are just sooo cute!!!!!
I haven't watched Shri krishna yet... so I think that I'm gonna watch that!!!
 
Here's Lola's youtube channel: the deleted scenes (I think there's about 5 of them so far) are under Uploads.
 
Yeah, Luv Kush were adorable.Big smile
 
Def you should watch SK, you'll love it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
BR Chopra's Mahabharat Chat Club # 1| Pg. 78,79

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

..RamKiJanaki.. 769 135780 20 August 2011 at 10:55am
By -Gitanjali-
Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

..RamKiJanaki.. 1200 174349 16 March 2010 at 1:17am
By Dpka1415
Jai Shri Krishna Chat Club #1! ..RamKiJanaki.. 4 3507 29 December 2009 at 5:28am
By ..RamKiJanaki..
[:Karan/Armaan's Baskets #17:] |1st Pg Done|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

-Blahdah 1211 17936 06 September 2009 at 12:43pm
By -Blahdah

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.