Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#1 DONE! (Page 108)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Guys,

My friend Faiza made this animated siggie of our charming RadheKrishna for me on my request...you can use too if you want.

Awwww it is sooooooo adorable Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming they're so perfect together, love S-squared!! They get that RadheShyam innocence and cutesiness across like no one else can, can't help but adore them... and the frame too, is sooo unique and pretty! I actually do wanna use it plz!

Also, just threw together a lil something on Lunapic, having finally figured out how to make it blend w/o overlapping... hope you like!

Oh wow, sooooooo cute siggie Loli!!!EmbarrassedTongueClap Devaki Maiyya looks soooooooooooooooooo sweet and bride-like that it doesn't seem appropriate to call her 'mother' looking at her picLOL. She's more like a little angel Princess, and Vasudev looks sooo handsome!Day Dreaming They really do make a perfect couple.
Awww thanks Lali, sooooo glad you liked it Hug Cuz you can imagine how much I did LOL their perfect chemistry, plus the whole traditional-ness of their wedding gear and even their typical dulha-dulhan poses - it reminds me of those fancy vintage wedding portraits on our wall of my parents, grandparents, etc - even her saree and jewelry are no different than what my mommy wore (minus the tiara, cuz my mom ain't paula abdul Wink)
and lol yea, she's got too much of a baby face here to be thought of as a mom... she looks like a little doll person LOL and he really does look handsome Shocked never thought I could think that of a dude with a curly mustache, but he and Vijay Arora rocked them like no one else can LOL makes me admire RS's makeup crew that much more for making them look like a totally different person later on, like in that reunion avi - btw LOVE the christmas avis plan, I'm so in! will put some thought into my theme and let you know Wink

Hey, when you find time, can you give us the lyrics for the wedding song of Devaki and Vasudev "Gori Manbhavan Ke Sang" please? I looove that song so much!
will do, along with their other wedding songs... it's amazing how RJ took the same chorus as Siya Raghuvarji Ke Sang and just changed up the tune of verses to make something so different!!! two perfect wedding songs for the price of one, yayyy!
Also, I tried downloading it into my MP3 player from mediaconverter, but it wouldn't work.Ouch Is there any way you can give me the MP3 version to that song? I did get Devaki's mehendi song though.Big smile
k soon as I'm home tomorrow night... mine's longer than the new youtube one btw... love that mehendi song, it's so peppy and fun!!! did you notice he recycled it in NDTV's ramayan, along with her vidaai song - love that one too, it sounds more nursery-rhymish than sad... such a cute melody!
Def you can use the siggie, but can you please tell Faiza in her shop so I don't get in trouble?Embarrassed Especially since you're also living in the AviSig Forum these daysWink. Lol, but do mention that I gave you "permission". For some reason, the AviSig Dev Team is very big on the requester's permission before others use the siggie.Confused k will do!!! lol you've found me a new home, and now I get to explore... some mad skilled people there... love it! but hmmm what a rule... issues with siggie-possessiveness?? not normal Confused but then, neither is anything we do at our CC... go wierdness Dancing
Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
hiiii Lalitha di..... here r ur cgs...
i made 1 cg wid 3 diff. shades n 1 desktop wallpaper....
hope u like them....
n if u want ne improvement then let me i'll edit them...

wallpaper:

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Wowww beautiful job Deeps!!! So sweet and romantic Day Dreaming And choice of text is also perfect!!! Can't wait to see more!
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Guys, here are some siggies of our junior RadheShyam....I used some new templates instead of the usual blending....how do they look?Embarrassed

Some of the text is from the Sita Ram Vivah lyrics of NDTV Ramayan. I just switched around "Sita Ram" to "Radhe Shyam"...

And here are some Avis and VidSigs...

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 04 December 2009 at 1:40pm
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

hiiii Lalitha di..... here r ur cgs...
i made 1 cg wid 3 diff. shades n 1 desktop wallpaper....
hope u like them....
n if u want ne improvement then let me i'll edit them...

wallpaper:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow, these are really gorgeous Deepika!ClapClapClap Am using the last one as my wallpaperTongue, thanks a looooot!
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
The latest avi Ssaba made me...

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Wow dude theres more here than at the shop!!! And I'm madly in love with all of them!!! Wonder why we don't do more with little RadheShyam, they're so adorable Day Dreaming But this is a perfect start... I esp love the second to last one with the perky pinkness... but they're all awesome, this template biz is very cool... in fact can we put one of these in our romantic slideshow? I want one... but I can't even narrow it down cuz they're so pretty! can't wait to see more!!!

And the new saba avi's lovely, lol everyone else is teary while RadheShyam are partying it up... sweet choices Clap

Go to top