Charlie Bewley talks fame and Rob

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Robert Pattinson Charlie Bewley

In a new interview with Hollywood.com, Charlie Bewley, who plays Demetri in New Moon, talks about fame and then, ofcourse, Robert Pattinson.

"Rob, I feel sorry for him a little bit," Bewley says. "I feel for him, because he's like a paparazzi fugitive right now. He can't leave his house. He's the most photographed person in the world."

Bewley says it's hard for him to say whether the attention Pattinson receives might make it difficult for the fellow Brit to enjoy his success, but that he, "can't imagine he would ever say he wishes it didn't happen, but it is a ridiculous thing to happen to anyone. He's gone from zero to hero in six months, and his life is just totally turned upside down. I don't know. I didn't really speak to him in depth that much about it. But me in that situation, I think I just enjoy the parts of life that he can't do right now too much."

Source

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambrosia.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Charlie Bewley talks fame and Rob" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
I can't stand comments like: he's an actor, he makes a lot of money, he should expect it, etc. etc.

Well...not to this extent. He wanted to act but he wasn't seeking fame. I feel for him a lot. He's had to give up a lot of his freedom and any peace he once had, and that wouldn't be easy on anybody no matter what you get in return.

...ASB100...

IF-Dazzler

...ASB100...

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
thnxx for the article.........
  -Asha

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged
awww, oh poor Rob why does life have to be so damn hard for him?

oh pleaseeeeeeeeeee Rob I love u but pls suck it in cos I don't see what is so hard in being like by ur fans......

and let just say that after reading the book and watched Twlilght non like u like they do now then something must be wrong with u hun...

so I wish u and co star will stop cry me a river abt how life is like living hell for u, simply because u are being loved by millions of ppl....*roll eyes*

tons of ppl will killed to be love like u are being love by ur fans, so stop whining.....

I still love u like mad tho dear RobLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top