Written Update 30th Sept

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys, 

Here is today's update. So enjoy!

A new day, Its start of in the kitchen with Ba, Santo and Kaddu. Ba is saying how DM's fast will end today and  Santo tells Kaddu to pass her some ingredients and tells Monghi to hurry up, she replies I am doing it I only have two hands.  Meghna comes and says how Sumbedra use to do the same thing. Kaddu is surprised to how she remembers everything.

In the living room DM asks for Santo she comes. They start by washing all the girls feet. Ba and Hiten look on happy Motiben looks a bit annoyed Maulik is also standing there. Dm puts Chundi on all the girls and Monghi. Kaddu states how Santo can't leave the house. Shanky is like its too late the only one person who can stop her DM. Monghi is saying how she has enjoyed her meal and then asks how come the murti is not decorated and how Santo use to do it in the village. DM is looking at her and Santo is all shy. Monghi continues about how they would take it to the river after. DM to Champakali  tells her to bring flowers and give them to Santo then to Monghni ok? Monghi is happy.

Maulik is in his room looking at Taru's payal, listening to Taru's words in his head. Then Looks at the photo album with Taru and Kanji's wedding pictures. He throws the album as well onto the floor then gets the matches and burns them both. Taru walks in. She is shocked, asking him what is he doing, she is trying to put out the flames but Maulik stops her. She is like have you gone mad, he is like yes, as long as these things are in the house we can't live normally, I can't live with these memories. Taru is like these are not your memories they are mine. Maulik is crying I can't handle this truth. Taru is like you are Maulik Mayavanshi and I am your Fai we can't tell anyone the truth, if you continue doing stuff like this everything will get spoilt. He breaks down crying.

At the Pooja it ends and Taru calls Santo, and tells her to do the visarjan. She takes the pot on her head. (Sorry I didn't get the conversation between Ba and Santo) Santo walks on with the pot. Everyone follows and DM goes to ba. Camera zooms in on portraits.

DM on his bed, he is having flashbacks of Santo and him over Navarati. Hiten and Kaddu come to his room he calls them in. Hiten is like we want take to you. Kaddu tomorrow Santo will leave if you don't stop her. Hiten agrees, Kaddu is like give Santo her rights, give her our mother's right. Hiten is like give her the rights to be your wife. Hiten puts his forward and DM puts his hand up to stop them speaking. Hiten I have never asked you for anything . Kaddu is like we are today. Hiten you have to accept her. Kaddu this house needs her, this isn't a ziddi its a request from the your kids stop our mother from leaving. DM tomorrow is Dussera, we have to wake up early go to sleep. Hiten and Kaddu leave. DM is like my kids have grown up so much that they are telling me on how I should live my life. Santo comes she is like break your fast. DM is like leave it I will eat it later and aks Santo if you have broken your fast. She is like no. He tells her to eat. She tries to argue back but then eats, then tells DM to eat as well. They eat from the same plate! DM is looking at Santo remembering Kaddu and Hiten's words.

DM is at the factory with Maulik and Pinakin. Maulik is distributing gifts out the workers and Pinakin is telling DM how Maulik is following the right path. He is nearly ready to look ofter the factory. He gives the gift to Kanji and Kanji wishes him a Happy Dussera. Maulik takes his Arshiward. Kanji is like what are you doing. Maulik is like you are like a father to me. Kanji is like who am I to give you blessings I am a small man and you are chote Malik. DM interrupts and says he is saying the right thing give him your blessing.  He is I hope you gain all the things like your father. Maulik is like since you have said it, it will certainly happen.

Hiten calls Toral asking her where she is. She is like I am at home. She is looking upset.  Hiten is like come to Dussera you were the one who said you wanted to see it. She is like I don't feel like it but Hiten says you have to come, like you force me to go shopping you have to come. I will wait for you. Santo is there and then tells Toral to come I am not sure when I will see you again. Toral is crying. Santo asks Hiten to why Toral is crying. Hiten is surprised.  Toral is crying.

In the Village, everyone is looking at the Ravan. Toral comes with her dad. You called me and I have come with Toral. Hiten goes to Toral I knew you would definitely come. Santo also comes over and asks her why she was crying, Toral is like when was I crying. Hiten tells Toral to look at DM as he is about to shoot the Ravan, she starts having a panic attack thing, Santo is like what is wrong with her.

Episode ends!

Overall a good episode. Maulik with Kanji was so sweet. And looks like Pacey isn't coming so get ready for Hiral! Hiten and Kaddu such sweet kids, I loved the way they went to DM and told him to stop Santo leaving. Maulik again was good I love the way they have made him show his reaction to the whole news he is accepting it but not!

Disclaimer: This update is exclusively for IF, so should not be copied on to other sites.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Oh yeah forgot to mention Sanraj scene with them eating from the same plate rocked and DM thinking about Santo awesome!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks niki....
Yes, the Sanraj food scene was awesome.. and  delicious😳
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita for this detailed update. Seems like a very nice episode. Will have to wait till I reach home to watch it.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nikita.  Lovely episode today, my favorite scenes are each one with DM !  I loved him thinking about Santu and looking at her thoughtfully when they were eating from the same plate. It was just so automatic and romantic.  It would have been so beautiful if Santu fed DM , and DM feeds her in return😃It will happen very soon.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice update
Maulik & Kanji scene was so nice.
I am waiting to see kanji's reaction when he comes to know that Maulik is his own son.
fuzzyface thumbnail
kanji is so cool and maulik is nothing like him more like his evil mommy taru 🤢
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maulik is still changing though.  I loved it that he asked for Kanji's blessings yesterday.  Hopefully, he will stick around Kanji more and get his characteristics.