Fan Fictions

AR *Confessions of a shopaholic* replies pg 5-6 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunainaTM007

heyyyyyy rav....

another one huh???,...and confessions of a shopaholic...omg...i LOVE that movie....gosh..its my fav ever(second fav i think, the first being twilight)....and the way rebecca goes on and on abt her in the beginning is soooo funny and its one of those movies that u never get tired of watching...

riddhima gupta a shopaholic...wonderful!!!!....loved the description...it is so like the movie..never had i imagined that i would reading a fic on it but here u come up with ur beautiful writings and make the movie even more awesomer...niki the brat...that was funny...

cant wait for the next part...
please do continue this...its amazing  :D

hehe.. yes anoter one... lolz... hope ur not tired of me hun... lolll.... ah finally.. someone who loves the movie as much as i do.. hehe.... i'll try my best to make it worthwhile hun... thnx for sticking with me... love ya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunainaTM007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR *Confessions of a shopaholic* replies pg 5-6 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wild.Aimee

Goldie

Wild.Aimee

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Hi Ravs...
Thanks for the PM. The title as well as concept sounds different. And the writing style is very interesting. Frankly speaking i was a little confused with the way you have edited it. But then i understood. I will wait for your next update.

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wild.Aimee

Hi Ravs...
Thanks for the PM. The title as well as concept sounds different. And the writing style is very interesting. Frankly speaking i was a little confused with the way you have edited it. But then i understood. I will wait for your next update.

heyya di.... and thnx 4 taking out the time n replyin..i kno it was abit confusing.. sorry...LOL

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey Rav
IF getting too addictive for u??????? LOL hehehe seeing u after a loooong time, well mostly coz i have not been online since ages.
Soooo ur hand talks??? Huh! Interesting, u learn something new everyday hehehe
Ok well i dont know if i have ever said this to u, but if i have then bear with me, my woeful rantings, I LOVE ur wrting style, i mean its totally unique and fresh, u take us into the characters life, literally. Its amazing, continue when u have the time, and oh the movie, havnt seen it, but if its really good, then will try to check it sometime
Love Mini

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
lovely concept
looking forward to this mini ff
thanx 4 d pm

love
debadrita

Surbhi_rox

Goldie

Surbhi_rox

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
rily nice rav!
i liked the intro very much..
the way u presented it..was quite innovative!
nice job done!
continue soon..
thnx for the pm..
add me to ur pm list!

-Sanjana

Caramel_21

Goldie

Caramel_21

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hey rav..

congo on starting a new one...well the storyline seems pretty intresting and you have presented it in your own different style..riddhima as a shopaholic..deadly combination...looking forward to the next update...

continue soon and thanks for the pm..

loads of love..

Caramel..

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
woah Ravsmileys vspace5smileys vspace5  its really an awesome onesmileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5 mind blowingsmileys vspace5so cutesmileys vspace5plz continue it soonsmileys & thanks for the pmsmileys vspace5

"Ye pal fir se laut ke na aayenge,
Unke Khyaal toh hume har pal satayenge,
Yaad bankar toh woh dil mein reh jayenge,
Aur phool bankar woh dil ko mehkayenge."

"Hoontho se nikle alfaz toh bahaar ban jate hai,
Palko se nikle nazar toh woh deedaar ban jate hai,
Saanso mein base toh woh khumaar ban jate hai,
Aur dil mein utar jaye toh woh pyaar ban jate hai."

http://www.lullabyebaby.com/images/gd58775_angel_teddy_bear.jpg

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha 
Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5