Fan Fictions

AR *Confessions of a shopaholic* replies pg 5-6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged

deepa: fill the reserve lady.. hehe *hugs*

mar: glad u liked my work hun... love ya

shai: OMG... such enthusiastic reply.. as always... aww you're soo sweet... love ya!!!

tammana: big thanks coming ur way....

simi: awww thnx for liking my work sweets.... haww silent reader... lolz.... hope i din disappoint you.... thanks!!!

dipu: mwwaahhhhzz :D

aarora: hugs!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR *Confessions of a shopaholic* replies pg 5-6 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
misha: mwwwaaaahhhzz... love ya!!

ayesha: thanx sweety... glad u like my wacky idea.... hehe

sana:mwwahhhzz... thnx sweety...

radhika: thnx as always hun...

zaibun: cheers sweety...

rushy: hehe.... thnx for likin it hun...

sharddz: wee heee... m still the special one... whoop whoop...:P... i misssed ya too baby.. need to ahve aget together.. hehe... tell em when to book my flight... lmao.... and yes m out of my mind man... i kno its soo like me to reverse to writing under the pressuiresed of circumstances.. hehe... peace... like i said no more than 4-5 parts... M SERIOUS...* bursts out laughing* no really.... pinky promise!! nah sharddhu... not read the book watched the film.. lolz.. it might be diff to the book.. awwww i love ya yaar!!!!dun worry.. armaan coming up in next part!! *i think*.. lmao... i kno i love ur long random posts.... so here's a long random reply!!.. hehe..... mmwwwaahhhzz bun.. yh yh got he hint. will pop in soon!!! *runs away* mwwwaaahhhhhzzzz

tajji: you left me msg on fb.. where....??? lmao... hehe... yh i 'll sign in soon... :P:P... yh man.. i bring outt he worst in people.. jus you wait... lol.... love you spongi... love always.... patrick star!!! hehe.... P:S hows bikini bottom university??? ooooohh thats a good one... hehe....

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
sazzo: get back here lady n type... lmao.... love!!!!

steffu: oh no m sticking to my grounds for this one... 4-5 parts thats it... hehe.... BV will be continued bambi... when i get to uni... hehe... nah.. will do in the hols or something... kk....xxx

urvi: aww thats the sweetest.... lolz.. love you!!!

ritu: what to say but a little 'i love you'....xxxxx

pooja: hey hun n thnx a ton for replying n liking my work.. oh you'll more of ridz n her madness... hehe....xxx

srihari_phoenix: thnx hun.. will try n update...

bon-ton: hehe... thats not the last of ridz... thnx sweets...

swatzz: fill up the dabba.. hehe....

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
sanjana and sheel: thnx guys... love you...

habs: I LOVE YOUUU!!! hehe.... mwwaahhhzzz

soumya: fill up the box... hehe...

sumedha: mwwaahhhz baby!!!

dazzlingstar

Groupbie

dazzlingstar

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hey rav, its me!!!! hope u haven't forgotten me???ConfusedAngryOuch ridz n a shopaholic???ConfusedConfused!! well its a must read n she has grudges against niks ooh looks lyk some real spicy stuff's on its way!!!Wink. the intro was cool specially the mod 23yrs ridz with a fab avatar.
will be looking forward to it so 1 pm everytime u update is no big deal!!!!Big smile
love
JanviStar 

PS- welcome back hun!!!!!!!!ClapSmileClap

Edited by dazzlingstar - 02 October 2009 at 2:20am

chahat_j

chahat_j

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsunshine_rav

neha: thanx a ton hunny...hehe i kno ridz's abit unexpected here.. you jus wait... hehe..... lv ya....

sanna: thnx a ton for appreciating my work hun...gald u liked  the new
idea... thnx.... will pm...xx

nandini: did i spell that right... hehe... you kno punjabis.... lolz...thanks soo much... i was really apprehensive of putting ridz in a role like this but by the looks of it... its coming along... thanks to friends like you.... you're a gem.... love ya...

chahat: hey hun... n big big thanx for replying... i kno BV is stil pending but that ones gonna be hold... its not gonna end soon coz it'll ahve a ocmplex plot.. so m waiitng for my work load to die off a bit.. lolz... then i can develop it fully coz that was an original idea unlike this one which is a insipration form a recent fav film of mine.. than for remembering it.... mwahz....

thnx muchos guys.. love you...

no probs darling...work comes first,,was just eager to know about it since it was quite interesting....
take your tym......luv ya..muwahh...

chahat

SunainaTM007

IF-Dazzler

SunainaTM007

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 2:03am | IP Logged
heyyyyyy rav....

another one huh???,...and confessions of a shopaholic...omg...i LOVE that movie....gosh..its my fav ever(second fav i think, the first being twilight)....and the way rebecca goes on and on abt her in the beginning is soooo funny and its one of those movies that u never get tired of watching...

riddhima gupta a shopaholic...wonderful!!!!....loved the description...it is so like the movie..never had i imagined that i would reading a fic on it but here u come up with ur beautiful writings and make the movie even more awesomer...niki the brat...that was funny...

cant wait for the next part...
please do continue this...its amazing  :D

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat_j

Originally posted by lilsunshine_rav

neha: thanx a ton hunny...hehe i kno ridz's abit unexpected here.. you jus wait... hehe..... lv ya....

sanna: thnx a ton for appreciating my work hun...gald u liked  the new
idea... thnx.... will pm...xx

nandini: did i spell that right... hehe... you kno punjabis.... lolz...thanks soo much... i was really apprehensive of putting ridz in a role like this but by the looks of it... its coming along... thanks to friends like you.... you're a gem.... love ya...

chahat: hey hun... n big big thanx for replying... i kno BV is stil pending but that ones gonna be hold... its not gonna end soon coz it'll ahve a ocmplex plot.. so m waiitng for my work load to die off a bit.. lolz... then i can develop it fully coz that was an original idea unlike this one which is a insipration form a recent fav film of mine.. than for remembering it.... mwahz....

thnx muchos guys.. love you...

no probs darling...work comes first,,was just eager to know about it since it was quite interesting....
take your tym......luv ya..muwahh...

chahat

thnx for understanding hun.. rest assured.. i won't leave it incomplete... hehe.... thnx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top