Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Hmm.... I couldn't decide... was it the twinkle or the luscious feel... that was one tough one... the feelings I had at that time were endearing... I must have it... we were meant to be... like an oasis to thirst... like rain to the barren... like chocolate chip doughnuts to muskaan...like brad to Angelina... posh to becks... England to rain... we were just meant to be... AND THEN WORLD WAR 3 HAPPENED!!!

we were cruelly separated.... Nikita malhotra.. ok bitch alert... intros... Nikita aka nikki aka brat aka if last person on earth and I still won't look at her... she tore my soul out and walked away with it... the most precious thing ever... I looked to the floor and sighed... the browns started back at me... and there she went... sticking her thumb at me... that was it... END OF THE WORLD... she took it...

UNTIL... omg my good... it was a dream come true.. her mum just swiped the magical thing and there she was.. walking away with the best thing on the world....

tragic wasn't it.... * sigh * okay... confused... I would think so... my life was so tragic... okay intros.. again.. hi.... me riddhima... riddhima gupta... and that was my tragic childhood... before you start pinching my cheeks n buying me candy for the tragic incident that happened with me... lemme tell you... gone are those days baby... that was riddhima gupta at the age of 7 and this now is * drum roll * ta-da... riddhima gupta... hot n happening... age 23... yeh yeh I kno... yay me... okay okay still confused... lets sort it yeah... since I was a little girl.. I have always had a hmm lets say fetish for clothes, shoes, scarves, belts, bags, jackets, hair bands, necklaces, bracelets, earrings.... hmm in a nutshell... I am a proud SHOPAHOLIC!!

Me being a shopaholic truly is my mothers fault... if she hadn't brought me those cheap brown shoes my poor little heart wouldn't have got crumpled.... the air returned to me when I saw the twinkly silver sandals and before I knew it... bratty Nikita was walking off with them in one hand and her mother's hand in the other... how I hated her... you'd think that at the tender age of 7, I had hatred spewing in me.. but hallelujah.. courtesy my own mother... always. Okay so there I stood... dressed in second hand clothes from the red cross... we had come to buy my winter boots and as always we ended up buying the cheapest thing in the shop. The dull, horrible, leathery (not that I don't adore leather but anyways... goes well here..) anyway... think of every bad thing in the dictionary and voil... you'll have my impersonation of those shoes at the time...

FYI... we weren't living in the street or anything... as a matter of fact my parents had a hefty amount in the bank but just my luck... two biggest misers in the world... and what do you get... poor old me.... so back to where we were... thats just so me isn't it.. going of the tangent every time.. tell you what.. its just like that time I had a job interview and I spent half an hour describing the wikipedia of crispy crme s.... I love crispy crme s... OMG you have you tried the glazed chocolate ones... yum.. heaven man...

ANYHOOOO.... back to my life story... yh anyways.... when I saw nikita's mum pay the till lady... I felt I was in fairytopia... jus one swipe of that magical card and there she went... little nikki hopped out of the shop and that was it... my 7 year old mind made up.. I had to get one of those magic cards....

turns out its called a credit card... hehe.. and now * drum roll * I have 13 of them... in your face nikki... m good... lolz... yh so here I am now... 23.. living in London... and still finding a job.. but other than that... I m all good... shopping till dropping baby.... London here comes (yet again) the biggest SHOPAHOLIC!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

hmmm... yh yh... i hve left IF... but my hand has been talking to me recently and after hours of debates amidst chemistry classes, we arrived on a conclusion... i was going to write... just a one shot and then the one shot became too long and voila.. here i am.. again... it'll be a mini... hehe...

in a nutshell... i love you guys too much to stop wriitng...i kno i bore you too bits but you being as sugary as always read the update n comment as well... what to say... mwwaahhhhzzz... bear in mind that m only on IF once in a while... some people might have noticed... hehe.... too much work man... anyhoo i'll TRY (lolz) n wrap this one up in2-3 parts... hehe (dun laugh) lolz...

and yep... you guessed right... this one's inspired from the film confessions of a shopaholic... i LOVEE that film atm... P:S: it saves my barin thinking aboutt he plot.. hehe... if it hadn't been the cse you'd have got a ff on electronic configurations... hehe if you kno what i am on about...

LOVE YOU TONS!!

P:S tajji: this ones' for you... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

coming parts will be dedicated to my other special people... one by one...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed love you all still the same!!!!

me....Wink

(rav) Tongue

xxxx

Edited by lilsunshine_rav - 01 October 2009 at 11:59am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

arismirnamari92Stupidcupid1234vrulsbueatyammy-ridzscorpio95Caramel_21REDnBLACKashluvdmgriddhima1Surbhi_roxSuvarna....starasdfSunainaTM007cool_piscesmar--Nina-janu1610-.nandini.-debby_11searchoffriendsk_anjali12princess52sana.samirAyesha..:.MONA.:.Neha.K.Radhika Shahnidha1983iTangled_25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR *Confessions of a shopaholic* replies pg 5-6" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
reserved :D

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-midnightsun-

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
r

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Lmao!!!!!!!!!! shopaholic LOL
Omg ridhima...never imagined her like dis
LOved d way how u describe each nd every bit
I really enjoyed...
would love to read moreEmbarrassed
continue soon jaanu....Wink
btw nice to see u back

LOve ya
Neha.Smile..

Edited by Neha_luvPRB - 30 September 2009 at 12:24pm

janu1610

REDnBLACK

Goldie

REDnBLACK

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hey rav...........

awesome dear..........

ridhima omg a shopaholic........hmm havng grudges frm nikki lolzzzzzzzz

lets see wats gonna happen m curious

count me in sweety
love
sanna

-midnightsun-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Heyloo Ravz...!! Hug

Man, awesome to see you post...and you know, I haven't watched Confessions Of A Shopaholic, but I'm thinking maybe that's a good thing...coz I can then get a fresh view of your MiniFic...which sounds really interesting...I never thought I'd ever read of a Riddhima like this one...Cool and I think for me, that's the beauty of it...Love the casual tone, the nonchalant attitude...niiice...wondering what dynamics Armaan will bring to it now...which is why, I shall await your update with full on enthusiasm...hope it'll come my way soon...!!

Cheers! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-midnightsun--Nina-

chahat_j

chahat_j

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey ravs....

nice to have u back darling......tht was a nice intro....

and ya u have one ff pending if u remember- "Beloved Vengeance", if possible update tht too hun......

anyways, keep going girl...

love,
chahat

-midnightsun-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top