Balika Vadhu

Every track is leading to Mahavir Singh (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

bose541486

Groupbie

bose541486

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jjairam

Well, like with Farida Jalal, they probably signed a three month contract and wish to milk it for all it is worth. The show has lost all sense. Show me one widowed, pregnant girl who is welcomed into a village family as a bride for their only son and I will believe that Khajan Singh managed to lose his land, buy another land, lose that too, lose his legs and his money all in the time it has taken for Bhairon Singh to do his work in Calcutta....and all this before the end of Gehna and Suguna's pregnancy. What are they delivering anyways? elephants? humans don't incubate that long!!

Ha..Ha...Ha...I really agree with uLOLLOLLOL.....This used to be a different show, but now with so much negativity....it is sickDead....I dont even feel like watching this show nowAngry...few scenes are quite unrealisticAngry...why sumitra is not telling Bhairav anything about Anandi??...When Gehna is gonna deliver a baby??Sleepy....when Dadisa was widowed for last 40 years(approx) then why Mahavir Singh is showing up now only???Shocked...so many unanswered and unpalatable questions......Plz pass on this msg to the creative team of BV that we dnt want this track at all

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every track is leading to Mahavir Singh (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BoredNCynical

Goldie

BoredNCynical

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

You are tired if this MS..... am tired of this whole show......Angry

Hey @ammoos. we meet again..TongueLOLLOL.. I  echo ur sentiments. WTH r they doing to this show? One unrealistic turn after another. Since the Suguna's track of her husband dying has begun, it has been one disaster fest/or unrealistic fest after another.

Originally posted by jjairam

Well, like with Farida Jalal, they probably signed a three month contract and wish to milk it for all it is worth. The show has lost all sense. Show me one widowed, pregnant girl who is welcomed into a village family as a bride for their only son and I will believe that Khajan Singh managed to lose his land, buy another land, lose that too, lose his legs and his money all in the time it has taken for Bhairon Singh to do his work in Calcutta....and all this before the end of Gehna and Suguna's pregnancy. What are they delivering anyways? elephants? humans don't incubate that long!!

Exactly!! When today Suguna's mom was spouting on about her continueing  unlucky period was ending... I was like What? Shocked Yes, Suguna had misfortunes but she was soo unrealistically fortunate in soooo many Ways. This girl gets pregnant before marriage, doesn't care about how it effects her family, get's to go to school, still manages to get an extremely eligible, wonderful all good man as her husband, who fights with entire society to be with her ( unrealistic, as it all happened in the wink of an eye, I mean his falling in love with her without any Reason) and she doesn't appreciate his sacrifice or treat him well,  but still manages to continue to keep his love and her family's love too, and this husband accepts her pregnancy and baby too and Now the in laws accept her too ( atleast some of them)... Yeah Right!!!!!!!!

and On top of that, Gehna's and Suguna's ongoing pregnancies, and the father in Law gayab through all Anandi's trouble.!!

Now another disgusting track of a pregnant woman(suguna) being tortured, and  anandi and parents being used to get back at her in laws all at the same time.

And this Was Supposedly based on Reality and is Supposedly a Realistic Show!!
 If this is a realistic show, then I guess I will start expecting to see flying chariots anytime now.
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@nsminerva: well said! ever since pratap's death the show has been unreal. only realistic part was i guess radha's acceptance of suguna...it didnt happen overnight but gradually. primarily as she realized shyam isnt coming home irrespective of how much they try without suguna. so she better accept suguna and get on with life!

btw this whole Mahavir Singh character to me appears like one of those villainish/vampish characters of saat phere(from the same makers) like jiji who wud enter the lives of the proganoists family and create havoc. all of a sudden all their problems have a connection with this character who simply refuses to go away and keeps coming back. one realistic thing abt BV was its lack of totally black character who keep at it. but now that has changed...

bulls-eye

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top