Balika Vadhu

Every track is leading to Mahavir Singh

MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Every single track here is leading to Mahavir Singh.  When are they going to resolve this Mahavir Singh track and throw him out of the show.  I am tired of watching him and his disgusting ways....😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are tired if this MS..... am tired of this whole show......😑
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
As if Maasa was not villanous enough that we needed RS and Mahavir to fill the gap. I thought the whole Maasa's flashback story was supposed to reveal why she is so tough. But that was so not the case, instead of being compassionate, she is just the opposite.

None of the negative characters have any justification for why they are so. The sole reason for me to start watching this show was that it was different from the usual saas-bahu or overly melodramatic shows. But alas, looks like BV has turned into exactly that and even with dropping TRP's the creatives seem to still think their show is wonderful!!
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MonMad

Every single track here is leading to Mahavir Singh.  When are they going to resolve this Mahavir Singh track and throw him out of the show.  I am tired of watching him and his disgusting ways....😑

Agree!! Done with him and his conniving ways...Thanks to him even Anandi is out of the family :(
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

ditto!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†
I agree with U
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the show is getting on my nerves with the type of things going on

& mahavir ke darshan toh haar taraf ho rahe hai!
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, like with Farida Jalal, they probably signed a three month contract and wish to milk it for all it is worth. The show has lost all sense. Show me one widowed, pregnant girl who is welcomed into a village family as a bride for their only son and I will believe that Khajan Singh managed to lose his land, buy another land, lose that too, lose his legs and his money all in the time it has taken for Bhairon Singh to do his work in Calcutta....and all this before the end of Gehna and Suguna's pregnancy. What are they delivering anyways? elephants? humans don't incubate that long!!
Edited by jjairam - 14 years ago
bose541486 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jjairam

Well, like with Farida Jalal, they probably signed a three month contract and wish to milk it for all it is worth. The show has lost all sense. Show me one widowed, pregnant girl who is welcomed into a village family as a bride for their only son and I will believe that Khajan Singh managed to lose his land, buy another land, lose that too, lose his legs and his money all in the time it has taken for Bhairon Singh to do his work in Calcutta....and all this before the end of Gehna and Suguna's pregnancy. What are they delivering anyways? elephants? humans don't incubate that long!!

Ha..Ha...Ha...I really agree with uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....This used to be a different show, but now with so much negativity....it is sick🀒....I dont even feel like watching this show now😑...few scenes are quite unrealistic😑...why sumitra is not telling Bhairav anything about Anandi??...When Gehna is gonna deliver a baby??πŸ₯±....when Dadisa was widowed for last 40 years(approx) then why Mahavir Singh is showing up now only???😲...so many unanswered and unpalatable questions......Plz pass on this msg to the creative team of BV that we dnt want this track at all

BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey @ammoos. we meet again..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. I  echo ur sentiments. WTH r they doing to this show? One unrealistic turn after another. Since the Suguna's track of her husband dying has begun, it has been one disaster fest/or unrealistic fest after another.

This content was originally posted by: jjairam

Exactly!! When today Suguna's mom was spouting on about her continueing  unlucky period was ending... I was like What? 😲 Yes, Suguna had misfortunes but she was soo unrealistically fortunate in soooo many Ways. This girl gets pregnant before marriage, doesn't care about how it effects her family, get's to go to school, still manages to get an extremely eligible, wonderful all good man as her husband, who fights with entire society to be with her ( unrealistic, as it all happened in the wink of an eye, I mean his falling in love with her without any Reason) and she doesn't appreciate his sacrifice or treat him well,  but still manages to continue to keep his love and her family's love too, and this husband accepts her pregnancy and baby too and Now the in laws accept her too ( atleast some of them)... Yeah Right!!!!!!!!

and On top of that, Gehna's and Suguna's ongoing pregnancies, and the father in Law gayab through all Anandi's trouble.!!

Now another disgusting track of a pregnant woman(suguna) being tortured, and  anandi and parents being used to get back at her in laws all at the same time.

And this Was Supposedly based on Reality and is Supposedly a Realistic Show!!
 If this is a realistic show, then I guess I will start expecting to see flying chariots anytime now.
πŸ˜‰