Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Every single track here is leading to Mahavir Singh.  When are they going to resolve this Mahavir Singh track and throw him out of the show.  I am tired of watching him and his disgusting ways....Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senGauri22RockChicGirlAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every track is leading to Mahavir Singh" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
You are tired if this MS..... am tired of this whole show......Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynicalRockChicGirlAreYaar

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
As if Maasa was not villanous enough that we needed RS and Mahavir to fill the gap. I thought the whole Maasa's flashback story was supposed to reveal why she is so tough. But that was so not the case, instead of being compassionate, she is just the opposite.

None of the negative characters have any justification for why they are so. The sole reason for me to start watching this show was that it was different from the usual saas-bahu or overly melodramatic shows. But alas, looks like BV has turned into exactly that and even with dropping TRP's the creatives seem to still think their show is wonderful!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

london741bookbrain007BoredNCynicalammoos-aditi-RockChicGirlAreYaar

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonMad

Every single track here is leading to Mahavir Singh.  When are they going to resolve this Mahavir Singh track and throw him out of the show.  I am tired of watching him and his disgusting ways....Angry

Agree!! Done with him and his conniving ways...Thanks to him even Anandi is out of the family :(

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

ditto!

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

LOL
I agree with U

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 2:47am | IP Logged
the show is getting on my nerves with the type of things going on

& mahavir ke darshan toh haar taraf ho rahe hai!

jjairam

jjairam

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Well, like with Farida Jalal, they probably signed a three month contract and wish to milk it for all it is worth. The show has lost all sense. Show me one widowed, pregnant girl who is welcomed into a village family as a bride for their only son and I will believe that Khajan Singh managed to lose his land, buy another land, lose that too, lose his legs and his money all in the time it has taken for Bhairon Singh to do his work in Calcutta....and all this before the end of Gehna and Suguna's pregnancy. What are they delivering anyways? elephants? humans don't incubate that long!!

Edited by jjairam - 01 October 2009 at 6:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkerBoredNCynicalRockChicGirlAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top