Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

°|Varni Love Center #7°|°Fight for the Winl° (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha12

Originally posted by *payal_15*

Hhah Pops everyone wants Godie -Vivan,but it is good if he pushes Varun to the edge,then Varun will do what he is actually meant to do,love rosh and keep her in style.!!LOL
really? i missed the crazeLOL he should push him to the edge and make him think that hes gonna just use her rosh and take advatage of her or something...to bring out his protective insticts for her ...Wink
Nooooooooooooooo zabardasti for Varni plzzzzzz,i will kill the creators.Let it be sweet and intense,that is how their track should be from now on ,and Varun is a good guy,he wont do anything to intentionally hurt her,hopefully.!!LOL
nahi ani---i was talking abt vivan "making" varun think that hes gonna use rosh...(but hes not) so tthat varun becomes protective towards her...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thats if vivan is positiveOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "°|Varni Love Center #7°|°Fight for the Winl° (Page 6)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Congo everyone

Wow vivan challengin varun cant wait trailer was gud wanna see whole movie

I hope i wont have to wait till friday lol

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Oh Pops u can make siggies plzzzzzzzzzz,atleast i can get my fill of Simran over there.!! Coz she is hardly on the show.!!LOL

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Hhah Pops everyone wants Godie -Vivan,but it is good if he pushes Varun to the edge,then Varun will do what he is actually meant to do,love rosh and keep her in style.!!LOL
really? i missed the crazeLOL he should push him to the edge and make him think that hes gonna just use her rosh and take advatage of her or something...to bring out his protective insticts for her ...Wink
Nooooooooooooooo zabardasti for Varni plzzzzzz,i will kill the creators.Let it be sweet and intense,that is how their track should be from now on ,and Varun is a good guy,he wont do anything to intentionally hurt her,hopefully.!!LOL
nahi ani---i was talking abt vivan "making" varun think that hes gonna use rosh...(but hes not) so tthat varun becomes protective towards her...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thats if vivan is positiveOuch
Pops right now evryone is turning into a villlian so i dont know ????Rosh my janu is going to be caught in this mess as the slogan says fight for the winLOL.poor thing.!!Vivan urrrgh,he is looking like an obsessed wacko,but a cute one,he is stiill cute,enough to get Varun jealous.!!LOL

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
^ srry for the dissapearance...i was making sigs...but im going blank...no flow of creativily!Cry its 3 am rite now :)

i know yaar! everyone is becoming a villain and whatever happened to the original track when do they find out abt the real mystery behind the murder?Confused

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Oh Pops get some sleep girly.!! 3am?? what about school??No flow of creativity i can understand,i am  waiting for something great to happen. on this show!! If not i will meet you in G.K FC and we will start our bashing.!!LOL Gotta go now.!! Love you, and pm me anytime OK.!!muuuuah.

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 2:03am | IP Logged
i dont have school for 2 weeks yaar! thats why im so active for now :) loz :)
thats rite be jealous :) jkjk
bye girlie! see ya soon! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heavens_Kiss

arialrani

arialrani

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I love the title all. Fight for the win...
Yeah...
Congo All.
Let's work this thread to a quick 150

Post Reply New Post

Go to top