Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

°|Varni Love Center #7°|°Fight for the Winl° (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged
yup, i really hope that vivan finds out the varni story from goldie and that hes trying to get theM together by doing all this infront of varun...

thats teh only wa to rock this storyline...the evil friend thing is soooooooo overrated!Ouch
goldie and vivan wouldnt make that bad of a couple LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "°|Varni Love Center #7°|°Fight for the Winl° (Page 5)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

hi sonali! im payal :)

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

its ok anisha n payal..i get it u guys get carried away LOL
but it wouldn't be nice for savni fans to read it..because some of them may like the track rite? so that's why we have three different threads for all the couples, if u don't like its simple refrain from commenting

Edited by -Zeustina- - 07 October 2009 at 1:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heavens_Kiss-iPayal-

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Hhah Pops everyone wants Godie -Vivan,but it is good if he pushes Varun to the edge,then Varun will do what he is actually meant to do,love rosh and keep her in style.!!LOL

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisha12

Hhah Pops everyone wants Godie -Vivan,but it is good if he pushes Varun to the edge,then Varun will do what he is actually meant to do,love rosh and keep her in style.!!LOL
really? i missed the crazeLOL he should push him to the edge and make him think that hes gonna just use her rosh and take advatage of her or something...to bring out his protective insticts for her ...Wink

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:16am | IP Logged
OMG Pops u checked Simrans pics right??What do you think of it??Isn't she meant for bollywood.!!

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

Originally posted by anisha12

really? i missed the crazeLOL he should push him to the edge and make him think that hes gonna just use her rosh and take advatage of her or something...to bring out his protective insticts for her ...Wink
Nooooooooooooooo zabardasti for Varni plzzzzzz,i will kill the creators.Let it be sweet and intense,that is how their track should be from now on ,and Varun is a good guy,he wont do anything to intentionally hurt her,hopefully.!!LOL

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 1:20am | IP Logged
^^ yupp! just did! yu were so right! i should look at them before hitting the gym everyday! tehyll make me work 1000000000 times harder!LOL why is she in telly...forget bolly, she could be in holly if she wanted to!

i was thinking abt shahid and her while looking at the pix...theyd be sooooo PERFECT!!Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top