°|Varni Love Center #7°|°Fight for the Winl° - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
OMG Congo guys on new thread.!! Love Varni so so much and missing them like hell.!! Whats this???Need more of them,totally ignoring them.!! And yeah new promo*shudders*.
yup, i really hope that vivan finds out the varni story from goldie and that hes trying to get theM together by doing all this infront of varun...

thats teh only wa to rock this storyline...the evil friend thing is soooooooo overrated!
goldie and vivan wouldnt make that bad of a couple 😆
its ok anisha n payal..i get it u guys get carried away LOL
but it wouldn't be nice for savni fans to read it..because some of them may like the track rite? so that's why we have three different threads for all the couples, if u don't like its simple refrain from commenting
Edited by -Zeustina- - 14 years ago
Hhah Pops everyone wants Godie -Vivan,but it is good if he pushes Varun to the edge,then Varun will do what he is actually meant to do,love rosh and keep her in style.!!😆
Originally posted by anisha12

Hhah Pops everyone wants Godie -Vivan,but it is good if he pushes Varun to the edge,then Varun will do what he is actually meant to do,love rosh and keep her in style.!!😆
really? i missed the craze😆 he should push him to the edge and make him think that hes gonna just use her rosh and take advatage of her or something...to bring out his protective insticts for her ...😉
OMG Pops u checked Simrans pics right??What do you think of it??Isn't she meant for bollywood.!!
Originally posted by *payal_15*

really? i missed the craze😆 he should push him to the edge and make him think that hes gonna just use her rosh and take advatage of her or something...to bring out his protective insticts for her ...😉
Nooooooooooooooo zabardasti for Varni plzzzzzz,i will kill the creators.Let it be sweet and intense,that is how their track should be from now on ,and Varun is a good guy,he wont do anything to intentionally hurt her,hopefully.!!😆
^^ yupp! just did! yu were so right! i should look at them before hitting the gym everyday! tehyll make me work 1000000000 times harder!😆 why is she in telly...forget bolly, she could be in holly if she wanted to!

i was thinking abt shahid and her while looking at the pix...theyd be sooooo PERFECT!!❤️
Originally posted by anisha12

Nooooooooooooooo zabardasti for Varni plzzzzzz,i will kill the creators.Let it be sweet and intense,that is how their track should be from now on ,and Varun is a good guy,he wont do anything to intentionally hurt her,hopefully.!!😆
nahi ani---i was talking abt vivan "making" varun think that hes gonna use rosh...(but hes not) so tthat varun becomes protective towards her...😳😳
thats if vivan is positive
Congo everyone

Wow vivan challengin varun cant wait trailer was gud wanna see whole movie

I hope i wont have to wait till friday lol