Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Nupur's Real Lifestyle

Rati Pandey, who plays Nupur in Mile Jab Hum Tum was delighted to hear that there are 861 members in her indya.com fan club. The actress discusses her personal tastes and more in this interview:

What are your favourite perfumes? "Davidoff Cool Waters and Eternity by Calvin Klein."

Where do you shop? "I am very particular about my shopping and I don't do street shopping. My obvious shopping place is Bandra, where I usually go to Rumors, a boutique known for trendy clothes. Sometimes, I shop in Lokhandwala and InOrbit Mall."

Where are your favourite holiday destinations? "I love cold places and my dream destination is Switzerland. In India its Manali, which is blessed with hills, pleasant climate, and snow. Even Bangkok is a good destination."

Where do you hang out? "I love to spend my leisure time at home or at friend's place. I also hang out at Shantranj in Versova and Olive in Bandra."

Tell us about a crazy incident you have experienced. "There are many. At this point, I just remember this time when my younger brother burst a cracker inside a drum during Diwali."

How often so you surf the internet? "Whenever I get time from my shoot, I surf the net, maybe thrice a week. I like Facebook and Indian forums to stay in touch with the latest happenings on TV."

Have you ever visited a po*n site? "Oh God, such sites are not be discussed in public and why would I visit po*n site, anyway? I will watch CDs."

What TV shows do you watch? "I love to watch my show and also I like to watch AXN.

How many boys have you dated until now? Hhhmm... it's top secret.

Have you ever been naughty with someone in a theatre? "No yaar, how can I be naughty in public? Such things should be in private."

Who are the hottest actor and actress on TV today? "Me, Ronit Roy and Shweta Tiwari."

What qualities you want in your dream man? "I do not dream because it hurts when your dreams are not fulfilled. I just want him to be honest, lovable and with a good sense of humour."

Any message for your Indya fans? "Thank you for all your support and love. I am amazed to know that I have so many fans. Keep watching my show and my character Nupur."

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ROFLOLMAOpisceangirl-Raman-.BlackJack.ShwePootingtingteedingAyesha.Irissgr8_mms-Zarwulicious-talkativetaurusitsAish-krazyriya-Cute_Ashrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nupur's Real Lifestyle - Article" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Interesting Artcile.. Thank you

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks A Lot For Sharing x

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanx for shraing

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Already posted =)

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
lovely article .... thanx for sharing !!!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Priya

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
thx for the article

Post Reply New Post