Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
^Bade bade desho mein aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai clodurita.....Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shahrukh - underrated? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ok do not kill me. My dar tells me that SRK is definitely bisexual. However, my dar also tells me that he is not cheating and is perfectly faithful to his wife. Karan Johar is gay on my dar, and I think Ekta Kapoor is the perfect beard for him.

Karan Johar and Shahrukh share a special bonding, they are very close. But my observations tell me this is a platonic relationship, a bromance  - a compassionate friendship. Thats it.

But yeah Shahrukh rules the world.

thank god u said it all LOLLOLLOL

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ok do not kill me. My dar tells me that SRK is definitely bisexual. However, my dar also tells me that he is not cheating and is perfectly faithful to his wife. Karan Johar is gay on my dar, and I think Ekta Kapoor is the perfect beard for him.

Karan Johar and Shahrukh share a special bonding, they are very close. But my observations tell me this is a platonic relationship, a bromance  - a compassionate friendship. Thats it.

But yeah Shahrukh rules the world.
@Bolded:
Agree to you!
someone from bolly forums told me that he is a gay but its not possible since he loves his wife and has kids hows that possible?Embarrassed

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Shahrukh is overrated. He is not agay.He is heterosexual.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darpan12...

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
srk is the best and he will remain the king khan. No doubt he is the perfect actor and superstar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

tina59

IF-Rockerz

tina59

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
For me, SRK is overrated as an actor. He is def a superstar and a good businessman and a great personality but on screen he is overrated. I tell this coz in my opinion I have seen better performances and actors not only in Bollywood but also in tamil and Malayalam film industry.

He seems to do the same kind of role excfept maybe a swades and a baazigar but other than that he plays a lover boy at diff levels in every film and the noting point is that he always falls for the heroine whose engaged, abt to get married or married.

DDLj
kkhh
darr
anjaam
pardes
kabhi alvida na kehna
veer zaara
om shanti om

most of his movies atleast.

Anyway his personality offscreen is great though and thats what I like abt him but onscreen overrated

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darpan12...pria4everFair-n-luvly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top