Chat Clubs

~*IBL CC12{Invites Only}DISAPPEAR ..ROFL*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Yeah.. I am looking at bay area... Job market in chi town sucks right now. Almost all my friends I went to uni with have moved to the bay area now. I am like the only one lurking around here cuz I have family here. But with the way the economy keeps depressing.... I would be better of in sfo.

I didn't work in schaumburg.. I worked in libertyville. But I was just talkign to one of my colleagues from there the other day and he was telling me how they sold off 2 of the 3 buildings there.. LOL. They are doing THAT bad.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*IBL CC12{Invites Only}DISAPPEAR ..ROFL*~ (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:04am | IP Logged
LOL sold off in libertyville or in schaumburg??

my cousin owns a condo there... it is an interesting location...

sfo...*SIGGHHH*

im up so late as well

haha..ask ur friends to connect and fwd ur resumes na.

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged

I have... but even Cali is going bankrupt now so most of their companies are on a hiring freeze. Lets see how it works out though.

Moto sold off their LV buildings... thats where I used to work... Now they are showing profit but its cuz they sold off their buildings and laid off lots of people so they have saved money.. They are on the verge of selling off their cell phone division.

I think I'll go sleep in like 5-10 mins.. I am tired.. I'll just work on this tomorrow.

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
selling their cellphone division..isnt it their major work there

lol
i gt to sleep too
9am meeting

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Yeah there is.. but if no one buys their phones then they will eventually have to sell it off cuz they cannot afford to incur any more losses.. But well it will be about another 2-3 years before that happens. This rumor has been going around for atleast 2 years now and they have still not sold it off...

Chal.. I am off... Gnite..

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
im done with a couple of apps for the day

gt to sleep

gnite

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
IF demands:
[since the mods and admins are opening topics where our inputs are required...i put down my thoughts here]

1.the who stalks who button..we know who stalks us.now we want to know who stalks others.i want this button next to our scrapbooks.the jobless people over here will have something to rant about as well
2.the burn button.if a PG stalks me,i can secretly burn their profile using that button and get sadistic pleasure out of it.
add to it the auto abuse button.for people who run out of steam/exhaust their stock of profanities
3.the bang head button.it is specially for the creatives of a cough cough show.that is,if they ever care.
ditto for bash the creatives button.if they dont that is.it will be similar to the burn button.only it will be akin to the "kill ur boss" game button people enjoy after a hard day at work.
4.the phoenix button.for people who get temporarily or permanently banned.saves the trouble of coming up with a new ID.can also be called the terminator 2 or the cousin button.
5.the wash yo mouth button. after i get an abusive pm.i get plenty of them.
6.the drool button.no guesses for the purposes it will serve.
7.the hurted button.whoever has hurted sentiments can press the button and shoot the member to the top of the hole of shame
8.the DT button.only it will stand for dumb twit[not to be confused with the other DT here,my highest regards to them].this is for clicking on drool posts
9.a dictionary for kinglish interpretation buttonOuch

Edited by mjhtac - 01 October 2009 at 5:56am

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Rakhi-Elesh lock-lips onscreen

rakhi_elesh_05

Drama queen Rakhi Sawant, indulged in a lip-lock with her fiance Elesh Parjunwala during the shooting of NDTV Imagine's show Pati Patni aur Woh.

During the first phase of shooting, Rakhi was supposed to wear a fake belly to have experience of pregnancy. She also felt the effects of pregnancy like swelling of feet, backache and morning sickness and Elesh took good care of her.

Going by the flow of emotions, Rakhi and Elesh smooched, irrespective of the fact that the cameras were rolling on.

Check out the show at NDTV Imagine.

Link : http://bollywood.celebden.com/

ewwwwwwww

Post Reply New Post

Go to top