Posted: 14 years ago
im done with a couple of apps for the day

gt to sleep

gnite
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IF demands:
[since the mods and admins are opening topics where our inputs are required...i put down my thoughts here]

1.the who stalks who button..we know who stalks us.now we want to know who stalks others.i want this button next to our scrapbooks.the jobless people over here will have something to rant about as well
2.the burn button.if a PG stalks me,i can secretly burn their profile using that button and get sadistic pleasure out of it.
add to it the auto abuse button.for people who run out of steam/exhaust their stock of profanities
3.the bang head button.it is specially for the creatives of a cough cough show.that is,if they ever care.
ditto for bash the creatives button.if they dont that is.it will be similar to the burn button.only it will be akin to the "kill ur boss" game button people enjoy after a hard day at work.
4.the phoenix button.for people who get temporarily or permanently banned.saves the trouble of coming up with a new ID.can also be called the terminator 2 or the cousin button.
5.the wash yo mouth button. after i get an abusive pm.i get plenty of them.
6.the drool button.no guesses for the purposes it will serve.
7.the hurted button.whoever has hurted sentiments can press the button and shoot the member to the top of the hole of shame
8.the DT button.only it will stand for dumb twit[not to be confused with the other DT here,my highest regards to them].this is for clicking on drool posts
9.a dictionary for kinglish interpretation button
Edited by mjhtac - 14 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rakhi-Elesh lock-lips onscreen

Drama queen Rakhi Sawant, indulged in a lip-lock with her fiance Elesh Parjunwala during the shooting of NDTV Imagine's show Pati Patni aur Woh.

During the first phase of shooting, Rakhi was supposed to wear a fake belly to have experience of pregnancy. She also felt the effects of pregnancy like swelling of feet, backache and morning sickness and Elesh took good care of her.

Going by the flow of emotions, Rakhi and Elesh smooched, irrespective of the fact that the cameras were rolling on.

Check out the show at NDTV Imagine.

Link : http://bollywood.celebden.com/

ewwwwwwww

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjhtac

IF demands:
[since the mods and admins are opening topics where our inputs are required...i put down my thoughts here]

1.the who stalks who button..we know who stalks us.now we want to know who stalks others.i want this button next to our scrapbooks.the jobless people over here will have something to rant about as well
2.the burn button.if a PG stalks me,i can secretly burn their profile using that button and get sadistic pleasure out of it.
add to it the auto abuse button.for people who run out of steam/exhaust their stock of profanities
3.the bang head button.it is specially for the creatives of a cough cough show.that is,if they ever care.
ditto for bash the creatives button.if they dont that is.it will be similar to the burn button.only it will be akin to the "kill ur boss" game button people enjoy after a hard day at work.
4.the phoenix button.for people who get temporarily or permanently banned.saves the trouble of coming up with a new ID.can also be called the terminator 2 or the cousin button.
5.the wash yo mouth button. after i get an abusive pm.i get plenty of them.
6.the drool button.no guesses for the purposes it will serve.
7.the hurted button.whoever has hurted sentiments can press the button and shoot the member to the top of the hole of shame
8.the DT button.only it will stand for dumb twit[not to be confused with the other DT here,my highest regards to them].this is for clicking on drool posts
9.a dictionary for kinglish interpretation button

🤣

The ones in red directly relate to us... and the one in blue... I just cant get done laughing over that one... LOL. Only you can come up with this Adi..
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
huh

ROFLMAO

adi,...yeh kya hain
nehlove thumbnail

yeh uska ishpecial talent hai...

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah yeah patah hain jee

looking at ur siggy
im totally scared abt MNIK..K Jo handling a serious topic 😕
nehlove thumbnail
This isn't from one of the MNIK articles though... This was their pic from the Vogue cover. More than KJo I am scared about SRK enacting a serious character. Loverboy goes Autistic.... Does that spell disaster??
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sunane walo suno aisa bhi hota hai
jo rakhi ke saath rehta hai use brain disorder hota hai
kya elesh iska pehla shikaar hai
ya elesh khud bhi bimaar hai

aao jara yeh sunalao..................

dasataan hai yeh ek thi rakhi jisne rakha swayamvar...........
ek tregedy hue ke usme se nikala ek aur sar dard..........

drama karane ki is koshish ko kehta hai.....Rakhi sawant!

(i hv chindhified my fav song)