Karan Johar wants Shah Rukh to romance Katrina!

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Karan Johar wants Shah Rukh to romance Katrina!

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: While many would call their pair a rather unique one when they come together, producer/director Karan Johar is leaving no stone unturned to make SRK-Kat combo a reality.

According to reports, Karan Johar is more than keen to capture Shah Rukh and Katrina's reel romance and has even hinted signing on the two for his next movie. In an interview given to a news channel, Karan was candid enough to say that Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif are the most romantic actors in Bollywood and he didn't weed out possibility of casting the duo.

If KJo is successful in signing the two on the dotted line, then his home production will become the second movie starring the actors, for they are already said to be working together in a Yash Raj production.

Quite incidentally, Salman, in a recent interview had said that he won't have any problem if Katrina works with Shah Rukh. Katrina seems to have taken a big cue from her boyfriend for she is missing no opportunity to work with his archrival SRK.

So, is that the end of the Salman-SRK war, guys? It surely looks like that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think I am gonna puke. Srk plz dont romance her. she is like ur daugters age. Gawd..what is happening but as usual it will be a hit because it is a Khan movie.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not interested at all. Find someone else KJO.
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
I M INTERESTED PLZ DO