Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Did you know that your favorite tele-bahu Divyanka Tripathi was Chashmish. It was barely known to her close associates, but our favorite bahuriya would wear contact lens in the front of camera lens to correct her short-sightedness.

Divyanka Tripathi at Zee Valentine shoot at Film City on Feb 9th 2008(10)

Divyanka Tripathi

But now her beautiful eyes have got rid off those ugly spectacles and tedious lenses. But how did the miracle happen and who whirl the magic wand? It so happened that she had been keeping a low profile since Dulhan Banoo Mein Teri went off-air. Apparently, she got a lot of free time on hand, so she got the surgery done. She has recently got a lasik surgery done on her eyes, by Dr. Himanshu Mehta and in 30 minutes flat, she blinked to a Chashma free sight.

As of now the actress has taken a short hiatus only to come back in a really big way. It's good the actress got her vision corrected, as action without vision is simply passing the time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Suha_18shilparoxxKiranSD1DivAniTanni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chashmish Dulhan goes for a makeover Artical" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Funny the way they reffered D chashmish.Do u know  serial Mjht presently airing on star one in that Serial  the Heroin uses glases.Hero calls her chashmish.So perhaps thats why they refferd D  as chashmish.Bye the way without glases   or even with glases  does n't matter always she looks great.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 30 September 2009 at 3:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katy_AZ

sdfan

Goldie

sdfan

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
You are so right, Srinivas ... Divyanka looks great with or without glasses!

Suha_18

Goldie

Suha_18

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article....chashmish Dulhann...hehe...well with out without...our Dulhann always looks good...

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Chashmish only reminds me of Aman-Naina from KHNH! Thats how the word became famous, MJHT toh baad mein aaya.

I love her in glasses! I'll miss them to be honest.

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Chashmish only reminds me of Aman-Naina from KHNH! Thats how the word became famous, MJHT toh baad mein aaya.

I love her in glasses! I'll miss them to be honest.
Is it !I did n't remember.Sharukh calls her chashmish?  Ok.I heard that word first time only in this serial.

Manusha_Divz

IF-Stunnerz

Manusha_Divz

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Divzy looks heavenly hotDay Dreaming wit and without glasses...i love how she looks in glasses but its good her eyes r better now..Smile

limaSDude

IF-Sizzlerz

limaSDude

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Ohh yah, didn't she have this surgeory right after dulhann?? Or was that another one, I think it was a different one Confused
Anyways, glad she's got it all fixed Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top