Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.Daksha.

Goldie

.Daksha.

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
I found something in the newspaper. So I am posting it here.
Sorry I am a bit busy to translate it in English. I hope u can understand.
If anyone can translate then please do it.

Article on ARJUN BIJLANI (Click to see enlarged image)

ARTICLE ON RATI PANDEY (Click to see enlarged image)

PLEASE COMMENT

Edited by -Preeti- - 30 September 2009 at 2:19am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

heena.damorOHYE-Candy--Raman-sweetgalFatsI-love-dmgNaBoleTumNa...sonu4ever.BlackJack.-Sarzz--smiley-love.mayurartiA-N-S-H-I-K-A-Gaganjot--Zarwulicious-Bul3ROFLOLtingtingteedingspiritcrimsona-little-hopeSennyAyesha.luv_winchestersmyownareakavya.bnisha80PureBlissBadtameez_DilNikki_Titli..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article on ARJUN & RATI - Translation Done pg 1" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Thanks dear....

I wish i knew how to read hindi LOL

btw the pics look amazing lolzzz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laviza97-Candy-NaBoleTumNa...luv_winchesters

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Please someone translate it to English, can't read hindi........please
 Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sarzz-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
[NOCOPY]Thanks for the Article
I Shall GO acc to the Article ... (Para Wise)

X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Title Says "I'm Crazzy for Chicken Biryani" - Arjun Bijlani

He Started his Career through Modelling but it was his Show LRL that made him house Old Name. He's very particular about his Roles and may be thats the reason he's not seen much on TV. Right now we see him in Star One's Show MJHT, and before that we saw him in Colors Show Mohe Rang De. Like his Character he's quiet particular about his Health too. So lets Know more abt him

Morning Break Fast
I start my morning with a glass of Water & Tea. And for Breakfast i prefer having Omlette and Sandwitch. And If i have no time left or in urgency i prefer having a Glass of Juice. If i've had late night shoot, then i do not have my breakfast but rather prefer sleeping at that time.

Lunch
Its Rice, Dal, Green Vegetable, Salad and some Fruits.

Evening
Maggi Noodles or else its just Tea or Coffee.

Dinner
Chicken, Roti, Rice and Salad

Fav Food
I Love Chicken Biryani and Butter Chicken. Whenever i feel like having them, i make it a point to order it from outside or at times i make it myself at Home. For a change i do prefer having Chat-Pata Food. I do keep a balance between Veg n N.Veg Food that i have.

Gyming
I workout 5 days a week. Due to Shooting Schedule's i do not go to gym on daily basis. So i prefer to go for Jog in the morning and also try doing Yoga and some Exercise's. I also try playing Indoor and Outdoor Games. It does help to keep ur Body fit n Fine. Otherthan this he also prefers to go for Swimming(i guess Tairaki means Swimming, not sure Guys)

I Like Cooking
I Love Home Made food and sply made by Mom. But she has fasts 5 days a week so i have to cook food for myself. I might not be the Best Cook but try to see that atleast i serve myself for the Day.

X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

I'm Smart when it comes to Food - Rati Pandey

She started her Career with Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai as a doted bahu but in real life, she's quiet outgoing and Bindaas. Currently She's playing the character of a Happy-go-lucky Girl in the Star One Show MJHT. In TV Industry's busy schedule to take care about your health is a difficult Task so we tried contacting Rati to know how she manages to keep her Health Fit

Morning Break Fast
Tea or Coffee are my weakness. SO first thing i have to have is either Tea or Coffee after getting Up in the Morning. As i stay alone so after getting fresh i have a cup of Tea. At times i do have Black Tea too.

Diet
I never keep control over my eating. I eat my fav food as much as i want. And so my friends too are aware of this. I cant conrol hunger.

Lunch
I prefer home made food. So i usually see to it that i get something made at home. By chance if i dont carry my Food then I prefer having home made food that my friends get. Afterall we have such good ppl at the MJHT Sets. We have our lunch togethere. I also get Fruits for the Lunch.

Fav Food
I'm not choosy when it comes to Food. Anything thats good i have it. But i do like Chat Pata Food a lot.

Free Time
I love singing song and listening to songs too. Other than that i prefer painting too.

What Food I prefer
I love My Mom made Food. Specially Rajmaa & Kadi Rice. When i get a break for a week i go to Delhi and eat Ghar a Khana made by My Mom.

Memories related to Food
I'm always smart when it comes to Food. I always love good and delicious food. During School days along with my lunch i also used to have my friends Lunch. I enjoyed those Days a Lot.

Edited by -Preeti- - 30 September 2009 at 3:06am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhaAyushiOHYEahutamanggi28bloomstellamusa.Neha.naj7InshiraBronze..Daksha.-Candy--Raman-I-love-dmgAntharaAngel-Aroku_huseinfan.BlackJack.PruthaxiNaBoleTumNa...Bollywood_chicsonu4everShwePoo-smiley-love.mayurarti-roshnee--Gaganjot-..-Kaju-..Bul3itsAish-Zarwulicious-Rafa.LunaPotterROFLOLFaria.SennyAabha.MMou.luv_winchestersAyesha.tingtingteedingmyownareakavya.bPureBliss..Cinderella...Nikki_Titli

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged
lolzz rati used to eat her friends' lunch

thanks

they both like butter chicken very muchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laviza97-Candy-

laviza97

Goldie

laviza97

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
thanx dear....pix r really cool bt interviewConfused...... i think 1st i need to do hindi language course 2understand thisLOLLOLLOL......sorry bt plz translate it in englishConfused

silent_shadow

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manggi28.Neha.-Zarwulicious-Bazingaluv_winchestersAreYaar

sonialive4u

sonialive4u

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavuza99

thanx dear....pix r really cool bt interviewConfused...... i think 1st i need to do hindi language course 2understand thisLOLLOLLOL......sorry bt plz translate it in englishConfused

yeah ryt v will do hindi course 2gether Big smileBig smileBig smile
sorry bt plz quickly translate it.....bt ve 2say pix r really niceBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top