Members Lounge

Vote for your Fav Jodi- *STOP VOTIN* IMP NTE PG17 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBLAI

Armaan and Bharti (ArBi)

STOP IT! WHAT PART OF STOP VOTING DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. IF YOU SHALL CONTD VOTING THEN I SHALL STOP COUNTING ALL THE VOTES AND NOT GIVE YOU RESULTS. please do appricate that i am atleast spending all my time counting all the votes, after even getting this much choas. i had clearly told everyone at the start of thread STOP VOTIN. but you some pple carried on. anyways please please stop voting now. give me 1 or 2 days to count all the votes. if you wish to ask any mre questions please pm me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vote for your Fav Jodi- *STOP VOTIN* IMP NTE PG17 (Page 18)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hey thanx kan

It was gettin toooo much! i reli appreciate ur hard work, i hope u're not counting this thread lolzzz coz i see just few ppl voting several times wich is seriously not done, anyways im so happy for arbi to be in top five! thanx for this topic and your hard work and reli sorry for soooo much trouble lolzzz, wonda why the mods wanna close the topic anyways good work keep it up!

luv
nadz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 5:39am | IP Logged
DONT count this thread as its too cheating WHAT TEH HECK... arbi isnt on top 5 grrr!!!!!! kash leading goddddddd

*~*riddhima*~*

Groupbie

*~*riddhima*~*

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
mayank and nupur

Disco_gal

Disco_gal

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
mayank and nupur

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
stop it u guyz.. why u dotn udnerstand tht this thread WONT BE COUNTED!!!!!! SERIOULY GONE TOO FAR NOW!!! :@

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadz_J

Hey thanx kan

It was gettin toooo much! i reli appreciate ur hard work, i hope u're not counting this thread lolzzz coz i see just few ppl voting several times wich is seriously not done, anyways im so happy for arbi to be in top five! thanx for this topic and your hard work and reli sorry for soooo much trouble lolzzz, wonda why the mods wanna close the topic anyways good work keep it up!

luv
nadz

its ok dear. thank u so much understndin. m on page 124 now 4 counting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
this thread won't be counted for the votes, as i had been asking you guys (whoever voted) not to vote, although some people carried and carried on voting, mkin me and ureselfves in mre trouble and dats cheatin. so don't bother wasting your time voting here now, coz i am not countin it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top