Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, well the topic got close because it reached 246 pages. Well you might be asking where was I? LOLLOLLOL You see yesterday it had reach page 56, then i went sleep like regular people, i woke up and went to school like regular 14th year old. its my dad's birthday today so we all went out to have luch, to celebrate his birthday like regular people.LOL and OMGLOL You guys kept and kept on voting without stoping. I mean it reached 150 pages na? we are only allowed to have 150 pages, bt still everyone carried onLOL. so then the topic got closed. I come home, putting on my comp and m jst lke OMGShockedLOL. Well you see now i will do top 5 couples, but you will have to wait, as i am still on 63 for counting votes, no please don't vote right now, or else i will go mad,LOLLOLLOL never able to count your votes, as i still have about 200 pages full of votes to countLOL. I can only tell you guys that Kash is so far leadin and then it's Kasu. Embarrassed I opened d topic coz i have been getting  lot of PMs from pple. Embarrassed

PS to mods- I am extremly sorry mods, i didn't know my voting topic which i had opened for the fav jodi, is going to reach 246 pages in 2 days onlyLOL

Love kanan.

PLEASE DONT VOTE RIGHT NOW, AFTER I HAVE COUNTED ALL THE VOTES FROM THE OTHER THREAD. PLEASE IT'S A SMALL REQUEST.
FOR FUTHURE INFORMATION ABOUT VOTINGS AND STUFF VISIT THE PREVIOUS THREAD- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1260277

Please don't post untill top 5 jodi's are decided, please fansLOLEmbarrassed

PS2- will be edited soon . so mods please please please, i request you don't close the topic.

*edited*
i have to go now, i am on page 110 for counting, So far the top 5 seems to be:

Kash
Kasu
Abhi and niki
Arbi
Kajen

Although i  still have about 130 pages to go through so the votings might change

*EDITTED AGAIN! IMPORTANT*
mods have send us a warning, for some reason, so therefore the VOTING ENDS! please wait for the results. I will give you the results as soon as possible! but DON'T VOTE!

I am right now PMing the Mods, so please everyone don't vote. You all are getting a little bit too much carried away. I can understand where it's coming from, but i had written on page 1 and on the title that don't vote now, so Guys why did you start voting?Ouch Anyways I want you to stop voting. I promise I will give you the results and Please add me as a buddy (don't ask me, as i have so many pple here and it surely will be difficult 4 me to add every one of U), if you want a PM from me so i will PM you. I promise.

I am really sorry everyone.

Edited by pwincess kanzi - 30 September 2009 at 12:16am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirupama_Jmyluv_harshadNitty2910-Garima-Arushi.goodkashish-Anusha-arshluver_15Ethereal-Pathasyasahil928blueocean_787MariQuestFilmsaftermath..star_fan-Cherry-Nadz_YuNalover268143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vote for your Fav Jodi- *STOP VOTIN* IMP NTE PG17" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-LilyGurl-

IF-Rockerz

-LilyGurl-

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Samrat & Gunjan all the way

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
KaJen

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
KaJen always

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

100% Kajen

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Karan and Jennifer

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
KaJen KaJen KaJen KaJen KaJen.................

sukirtiprincess

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top