Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

v.flora

v.flora

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Tantrums of Bahuraniyaa

BahuraniyaaWell we are talking about the three most popular bahu's of Star Plus, Akshara, Sadhna and Ragini. Hina Khan, Sara Khan and Parul Chauhan are riding high these days as the TRP's of the show has risen again and so as their tantrums.

These bahu's are getting tougher as the days passes. Well we are talking in terms of their attitude. "Recently there were few people from the media who wanted to interview the bahu's but they refused to talk and said that they are very busy," chirps our khabroo from the sets.

"We do receive calls from the journalist for fixing up their interviews but all these three bahu have recently got lots of attitude and they avoid speaking to the media. One has to call them number of times to get their quotes or the interview," adds the source.

It seems their head is not on their shoulders. Well girls do remember that this is the game of TRP's so bach ke rehaina….

source: http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/09/tantrums-bahuraniyaa.html

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

j&b84anu-shide.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tantrums of Bahuraniyaa: article" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
what is TRP to do with their interviews?? if they want TRP then should concentrate on the story , dialogues etc,, it has nothing to do with the actors interview.. if Star Plus thinks that they can increase TRP with an Hina Khan interview i must say they are cracks, same like YRKKH/ Bidaai creative team

Edited by lathika4u - 29 September 2009 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
yaar these girls r not like tht as they r saying

rbb88

Groupbie

rbb88

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashforever2009

How do u know if they r right or wrong?

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb88

even if they are right, there is nothing wrong in saying NO ... its their decision whether to give interview or not .. these 3 girls are the most fainted girls in the set, due to work load, lack of food etc.. they dont have any time to answer star TV questions of how are you, i am fine ..

they do participate in STAR TV's main events they don't skip any of those..

Edited by lathika4u - 29 September 2009 at 4:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSlacchu21anu-s

rbb88

Groupbie

rbb88

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

even if they are right, there is nothing wrong in saying NO ... its their decision whether to give interview or not .. these 3 girls are the most fainted girls in the set, due to work load, lack of food etc.. they dont have any time to answer star TV questions of how are you, i am fine ..

well...these 3 girls are not the only girls who wrks in daily soap...
there are many other tv actresses who puts same time and effort but there is no complain abt them.
btw they r willing to give them extra break time for their interview so it shouldn't be a problem...

P.S. it was just my opinion so please don't feel bad abt anythin i mentioned above.

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

there are many other tv actresses who puts same time and effort but there is no complain abt them.
btw they r willing to give them extra break time for their interview so it shouldn't be a problem...

P.S. it was just my opinion so please don't feel bad abt anythin i mentioned above.

there is nothing wrong in giving your opinions as i gave mine.. i still feel that, all those write up is not the reality, and they do have the right to say no.. 3 of them is been in the spot light only bec they belongs to the no 1 shows ... TRP is high only bec of their hardwork, not that they keep on giving interviews and it reached no 1... i have not seen any of their interviews much before the TRP 1 position, why star didn't interview them... why now?? bec they are famous, and able.. all those news is BS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSVeritas

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged

there is nothing wrong in giving your opinions as i gave mine.. i still feel that, all those write up is not the reality, and they do have the right to say no.. 3 of them is been in the spot light only bec they belongs to the no 1 shows ... TRP is high only bec of their hardwork, not that they keep on giving interviews and it reached no 1... i have not seen any of their interviews much before the TRP 1 position, why star didn't interview them... why now?? bec they are famous, and able.. all those news is BS
I agree wid u... Inr]erviews r secondry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

Post Reply New Post

Go to top