Book Talk

The Lost Symbol l Dan Brown - Your Reviews (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

I loved Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and The DaVinci Code,and  so I finally got to read The Lost Symbol and it was worth a read I was expecting a lot from this book as I loved his previous book and this book at times was boring but definitely a page turner. Dan Brown in this book  continues to impress with his research on secret societies and how they are woven into the everyday fabric of our cities, language, and culture.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Lost Symbol l Dan Brown - Your Reviews (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psycho_angel

IF-Dazzler

psycho_angel

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
pyramid->jumbled up symbols->Bible...the ending was a huge damper.im sorry but the epilogue was long drawn out..the book started dragging towards the end..and the poor guy lost a hand because of a Bible buried under some foundation stone.seriously,what was even the point of the whole chase??im sorry,but Dan Brown majorly disappointed me with this book

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
The book was a disappointment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psycho_angel

diya_1987

diya_1987

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtac

pyramid->jumbled up symbols->Bible...the ending was a huge damper.im sorry but the epilogue was long drawn out..the book started dragging towards the end..and the poor guy lost a hand because of a Bible buried under some foundation stone.seriously,what was even the point of the whole chase??im sorry,but Dan Brown majorly disappointed me with this book

i totally agree.......d book dragged on and on in many places.......was very disappointing

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Just srtarted reading the book.....my prepartory exams are going on :(
cant wait to finish the book!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 February 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I just finished it, and while I get what some of you say about it dragging and whatnot, but I thought it was overall a good read. It wasn't up to the standard of Angels & Demons, which was by far my favourite of his books, but it was better than Digital Fortress, which I thought was weak. It could be a little predictable, but then, isn't that the fun of the whole thing? Being able to put together the mysteries on your own so when the 'big revelation' comes, you can feel all smart? I know I did! lol.

Love,
Radz

yikes

yikes

Posted: 10 February 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
It was a huge dissappointment as compared to Brown's other novels. My favourite out of all his books has to be Deception Point. Something about that book is just wonderful. The Lost Symbol, however, seemed to drag on forever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 12 February 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
well i've never read any of Dan Brown..but people are talking a lot about this book, i wanna read it too now!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top