Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ubuntuu

Ubuntuu

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I think we should post to zee tv to show story revolving more on Manav and Archana,than on Archu family.
so plzzzzzzzz post ur comments

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/pavitra-rishta/comments.html

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21kkushi06devashree_hMillerrr88AfghanLeenaMonu-SunNaaMissArshi-.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Requesting zee tv to show Manav in the show" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Im with you...i cant stand the rest of peeps problems r put forth than manav's!!AngryAngry
He is the lead not tha supporting actor in this show!!!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
SV even I am with you..lets start this mission.Lets wake the creatives from their sweet dream and make them realise its Armaan and not Varsha and her mom. Today was another Varsha-centric episode.Lets get together and let them know we watch this show for Armaan and their scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I'm supporting u .. We shld make them realize that this show is mainly abt ArMan and that Varsha is only a supporting character, they can show her but time to time, not always !! I guess from the beginning, Varsha got more scenes that Archana or Manav even apart .. Plz creatives, we want to see ArMan scenes, their story hasn't progressed so far after they got separated which is about 2 weeks now !!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Actually I wrote a comment on the link given but my comment isn't showing up.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
even I'm with u guys and I'm ready to do anything to see the back of Archu's family and more of Manav's family because they are actually fun and so very much funny to watch while Archu's family everyday melodramas bored me out of my brain, can't take or stand dem anymore........

so creatives please kindly show us less of dem and more of Manav-Archu and his family but not too much of his mother thoLOL

Edited by _angel_ - 30 September 2009 at 12:25am

kkushi06

Goldie

kkushi06

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
seriously guys i've been saying dis since agez tht is dis show abt da main leads(which iam nt sure if dey really rConfused)...archana-manav or abt archana's dramatic parivaar???????........i dnt get dis......y dnt dey focus on archana n her family...y cnt dey go 1 story at a time......n concentrate more on manav n archana's story?????Disapprove........it started getting frustrating long ago 4 me but now its juss plain torture!!!!....2 watch archana's family's story onlyAngry.....i mean seriously speaking dey all great actors but i can careless abt demThumbs Down.......wat excites me in dis serial is only n i mean ONLYY......manav n archana's chemistry!!!!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming....ok dnt show arman rite...but atlest show da main lead manav 4 godsake!!!!!!!AngryAngry........if dey keep dis damnn thing up iam gona serioulsy stop watching da show since iam slowly realizing tht da manav-archana who i considered 2 be da main leads of da show r juss supporting actros n even if dey get a 5 min role once a day den it will be considered a big thing n dat usualy happens with only da supporting actors!!!!!Confused.........da creatives considers us viewers stupid!!!!Censored....juss b/c dey put manav n archana's pic in da pavitra rishta title n no matter how much dey say its dere story......it will neva be dere story unless dey actually show dem!!!!!!!!ConfusedAngry.............uhh dis gets on my freakin neversCensored.......anyway i could careless since my skool started i keep myself busy with datTongue.....thankgod deres skool cz if dere wasent den i would hve gone nuts n crazy 4 sure cz of dese creativesAngry........dere seriously so damnn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!AngryCensored

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Agree, these days I am skipping episodes these days due to Varsha drama & less of Sushant and ArMan/Manav.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top