Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged
continued from yday ...vershus family arrive at reshmi's place... is at the door with folded hands in front of vershu and asks for forgiveness... reshmi tried to say something but aai stopped her saying it is a family matter ... vershu cuts in saying she is my family, she let me in when i was forced out of my own home... aai tries to say something but vershu says reshmi is the one who understood me and has the right to talk on my behalf ... vershu says her firends can accept her the way she is unlike her family .... vershu makes it clear that she would never go home ... vershu says to aai to be happy with her other two daughters... baba tries to defend aai but aai tries to convince vershu to come home calmly ... then asks vershu how will she live here without her family ... vershu says she will elarn but aai is still trying to convince her ... but vershu is not convinced and says she has lost her trust in aai and that aai will never understand her and has now broen all ties with that house ... vaishu tries to say something but vershu stops her but then archu tries to explain to her that what happened has happened and come home ... vershu is still not convinced and says to her that if you were in my shoes then you would realise ... archu is shocked by her bitterness .... vershu repeats she has broken her relationship with aai but she doesnt want to brea it with archu ... and vershu says that they have all come here because they dont want to ruin their reputation in public ... vershu tried to build a relationship with aai but didnt happen .... vershu says there is no point keeping a relationship where there is no trust ... vershu says that aai doesnt trust her anymore therefore you guys live there peacefully and i will live here peacefully ... archu pleads to reshmi but reshmi supports vershu's decision ... aai said there is no point taling to them ... vinod is fed up and tells v ershu to stop speaing rudely and then they both start arguing to eachother then vinod grabs her and then vershu blurts out saying "let go of my hand otherwise i will call the police and tell them you have been torturing my for my salary" aai says to leave it and says to vershu that she wont call her again but if you want to comeback then come back... the family leave but baba stays behing and says a few wise words to vershu and then finishes off saying that the door s for that house will always be open for her ... (archus house) archu brings tea in to the dinner table and then gives baba his tea and then says she left vershus tea on the table and then forgets that she doesnt live there anymore .... (vershus place) vershus alarm is ringing and says "thai shut the alarm, i will wake up in a minute" but then realises there is no thai, reshmi comes into her room and gives her jeans, reshmi convinces to her that she can do whatever she wants now she is free... vershu walks into the kitchen where everyone is running late, vershu asks if the tea is done but reshmi says "here you have to do everything yourself" vershu remembers her daily routine.... (vinods room) vinod is looing troubled and asks manju if she can lend a hand in putting some money into the house...manju starts talking about how archu is back in the house (archu is at the door with tea) manju continues saying that with one more extra person in the house then it becomes more harder to handle the expenses for the house ... vinod stops her abrubtly and starts to defend archu ... archu walks away ... manju is annoyed that vinod supports archu ....(archu living room) archu is sat with aai at the table and baba is standing doing some work, archu says to aai that i should do some work, then aai says that you do so much what else do you want to do, archu says "i mean a job where i can earn some money" aai/baba both looked at archu in shock

END!

Sorry for the delay guys i was called into work last minute ...

[/NOCOPY][/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 29 September 2009 at 11:19pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

ranji921royallifetimefanshalukalraprabhamahcir364indiapurviscellarPreethisamsonBsankalphiehabsfanAMSThauntedcbjerkszeestar1vnb2005s3chaudhbelvin92himani88librarypassdhan0022Lovely123butunaRaima36slares2005USnookwaybewajahenigma6divya221sonal75Heenapdesichick8Sun-Lovesrmirjik-kimya*usha*Sri_Nidhiuzeerashi77hazel16Gauri22sihuAbhiAnimushkan_2003devashree_hneela226l0veyRoarkMillerrr88-LilyGurl-.Mandy.*Resham*Monu-SunNaanivedithaMissArshi-.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 29th September" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thx so much! i havent watched this show in a while ..i hope they show Manav today !! Or i will b maddAngryAngry

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Same here... am tolerating these people just for Manav..!!

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thnx for the written update, waiting for the rest ;-) .. hope to see Manav atleast today if not ArMan together ..

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Just reading the first part of the update. I honestly am on Versha's side, her mom's doesn't trust her, what the heck is she supposed to do? Infact, her mom doesn't really think at all. Now if only Archana got the guts to stand up to her mom and figure out if manav is actually guilty or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06bamboocopter

RaSia

RaSia

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshre25

Just reading the first part of the update. I honestly am on Versha's side, her mom's doesn't trust her, what the heck is she supposed to do? Infact, her mom doesn't really think at all. Now if only Archana got the guts to stand up to her mom and figure out if manav is actually guilty or not.

So true.. would have loved it had this been Archu instead of varsha standing up against her Aai and doing what was right for her (meaning Manav !!)

sur_aur_taal

sur_aur_taal

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
just watched the show .. no Manav today :(

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
No Manav... No viewers...!! Wake up creatives!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06Monu-SunNaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top