Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Tomjerry: As I have said earlier the issue DOES NOT invlove most of the members of this CC. The members who were invloved have already been dealt with. I cannot disclose any information as it is confidential but I can state that this warning does not involve ANY other CC and is strictly confined to the members of this CC so no stalkers in this one :)
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

@ TJ

I have PMed you, check

yup saw !!!!  :P

Keep-----------Smiling !!!! :)
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nisha80

If we had got a warning b'coz of stalkers, I wld be more happy..
but if one of us reports against each other ...no unity

exactly
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

@ Tomjerry: As I have said earlier the issue DOES NOT invlove most of the members of this CC. The members who were invloved have already been dealt with. I cannot disclose any information as it is confidential but I can state that this warning does not involve ANY other CC and is strictly confined to the members of this CC so no stalkers in this one :)

NP..... thanks  :))

we will tk kr of ur warning .....  :D

Keep----------Smiling !!!! :)
nisha80 thumbnail
MFC is known for unity yar...even on da dmg forum we are so famous
da way we defend each other
but why tht person dint listen to us😔

paro
ya add this note....and I dont want any one to use retard button now 
😡
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Thanks Jot for clearing the doubts 😊
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nisha80

If we had got a warning b'coz of stalkers, I wld be more happy..
but if one of us reports against each other ...no unity

Totally, i want to make the CC stricter now, we have been lenient to our members, all of them NOT coming to the CC and came only once to get their names in the famous MFC CC coz they want to be famous need to be removed NOW,

Any of the members who want to report our own fellow member coz u do not like something about that member can approach US 1st, then think about major steps, the names are on page one, !!!

I feel that MFC should restrict certain members from on. Too many new faces here !!!
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

Totally, i want to make the CC stricter now, we have been lenient to our members, all of them NOT coming to the CC and came only once to get their names in the famous MFC CC coz they want to be famous need to be removed NOW,

Any of the members who want to report our own fellow member coz u do not like something about that member can approach US 1st, then think about major steps, the names are on page one, !!!

We were not wrong being humble to users...... but this act has forced us to think again.

I think u r right..... but i will still will go wid punishing particulra culprit..... not awl..... :D

Keep-----------Smiling !!! :)
kchaims thumbnail
@al
dono who it is ...it must b sumone new ..othrwise noonehere can press report button in cc

i nvr in my life pressed it so its nt me!

nd i seriously think sumone did unknowingly...!!