Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Nupur's Real Lifestyle

Rati Pandey, who plays Nupur in Mile Jab Hum Tum was delighted to hear that there are 861 members in her indya.com fan club. The actress discusses her personal tastes and more in this interview:

What are your favourite perfumes? "Davidoff Cool Waters and Eternity by Calvin Klein."

Where do you shop? "I am very particular about my shopping and I don't do street shopping. My obvious shopping place is Bandra, where I usually go to Rumors, a boutique known for trendy clothes. Sometimes, I shop in Lokhandwala and InOrbit Mall."

Where are your favourite holiday destinations? "I love cold places and my dream destination is Switzerland. In India its Manali, which is blessed with hills, pleasant climate, and snow. Even Bangkok is a good destination."

Where do you hang out? "I love to spend my leisure time at home or at friend's place. I also hang out at Shantranj in Versova and Olive in Bandra."

Tell us about a crazy incident you have experienced. "There are many. At this point, I just remember this time when my younger brother burst a cracker inside a drum during Diwali."

How often so you surf the internet? "Whenever I get time from my shoot, I surf the net, maybe thrice a week. I like Facebook and Indian forums to stay in touch with the latest happenings on TV."

Have you ever visited a po*n site? "Oh God, such sites are not be discussed in public and why would I visit po*n site, anyway? I will watch CDs."

What TV shows do you watch? "I love to watch my show and also I like to watch AXN.

How many boys have you dated until now? Hhhmm... it's top secret.

Have you ever been naughty with someone in a theatre? "No yaar, how can I be naughty in public? Such things should be in private."

Who are the hottest actor and actress on TV today? "Me, Ronit Roy and Shweta Tiwari."

What qualities you want in your dream man? "I do not dream because it hurts when your dreams are not fulfilled. I just want him to be honest, lovable and with a good sense of humour."

Any message for your Indya fans? "Thank you for all your support and love. I am amazed to know that I have so many fans. Keep watching my show and my character Nupur."

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJthahuChicagoChicilovemonayamiss_patel5-Aiza-sonialive4uheena.damorbloomstellamusa9ruparaj6EventideOHYEgurti-fan-swati-.Neha.TangledluvmusicAnushaRichie-Richnaj7minalpink100CookMySockI-love-dmghazel94-Raman-sweetgalFatslittle_dragonNishithiniLOLitaPawarpreethisShwePoo-Zaara--adorabubbles-iHeartMoi-Illusion-greenleaf007roseflower_07ramusk-DarthVader-hgrhrmaybe-justVampireBarbieMissArshi-viniva sharmaSenny-Zarwulicious-Piya_2009itsAish~*mishu*~-SMay31-prettyasjen-Aysha-Bul3BazingaMou.-Rinky-myownarearelentless.ruky786-Veena-kavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Rati Pandey Article!!! MUST SEE" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rida-

Goldie

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
thank u

itsAish

IF-Sizzlerz

itsAish

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
U Rock Rati!

-Aisho

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rida-

WOW finally an indya.com interview of Rati :-)
She wud watch CDs instead of visiting po*n sites LMAOO
I find none of the current telly actors HOT hmm her choice I guess!
Thank you for the article

Her answer about 'hot' actors amused meLOL....

Anyways, her answer about her dream guy was interesting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion--Rinky-Sennymyownarea

-Rida-

Goldie

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
LOLL Rida....I hope she was joking only then.....I can imagine her saying it in a Nupur nautanki preening type style...haha

These indya.com ppl need to STOP with their p*** obsession....har bande se yeh hi question....do they have NO akkal?? Pathetic.

Yeah her dream guy answer was quite practical and simple....I liked it :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipshitaa.Neha.Senny-Rinky-myownarea

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged

aww..she's such a sweetheart n straight fed person.. i loved all her answerss.. love ya rati.. u r Our angel

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-Sennymyownarearelentless.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top