Debate Mansion

Physical relation without permission (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 25

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by return_to_hades

it's a hindi joke.  In india, one doesn't usually venture out when it's raining cats and dogs with toofan - not for a pizza at least. 

Really? Eighteen years in the country and I never did that. In fact I've walked in the rain only to go get a pepsi.

forget it.  you are missing the point of the joke.

I get the joke, and the jab at the abusive wife sending hubby out in the rain. Wink

It's just that I'm one of those strange people who thinks that getting a pizza in rain or blizzard is no big deal.

and that is the whole point, hon.  Doing any damn thing when one wants to do it is really no big deal.  It becomes a big deal when someone forces you to do it against your will --- the whole point of this thread.

Making someone get pizza in poor weather is not the same as violating them physically and emotionally. Maybe I'm the one being too uptight here, but I don't find it funny that marital rape is being downplayed. Maybe thats not the intent of the humor, but I'm not feeling upto clowning around tonight.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Physical relation without permission (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Making someone get pizza in poor weather is not the same as violating them physically and emotionally. Maybe I'm the one being too uptight here, but I don't find it funny that marital rape is being downplayed. Maybe thats not the intent of the humor, but I'm not feeling upto clowning around tonight.

huh?  blame it on Believe - not me.  I may have spammed here a lot today but no way do I find marital rape "funny". 

I feel forcing is forcing and any kind of force is bad amongst adults.  But equally bad is finding excuses for not doing it without facing the actual problem.  Can't be blindly blaming just one gender here.  Some women can be equally bit**y.  Emotional abuse, at times, can be as harming - if not more - as any sort of physical abuse.   

*edited*

Edited by return_to_hades - 29 September 2009 at 10:34pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Dear beleive,I don't get you at all.
I   am not joking.It's a serious matter.I am against any forced relationship.What about you?

Saying through Jokes easy method,some people dont understand no probs.........Actuly Sexuality is very animal,it help to growing into love....but it is not actual love, only a potential....those men who frestrued ,lack of sxual act...that kind of men danger to society...he can do anything for sx ,and everybody knows, in sexuality men n women are different...Some men are ignorent about these act...they act like animals..Man's sexuality is local, like local anesthesia....for that two min enjoymentment now a days people can do anything...I think when these act men should  allow women has not to behave like a lady, she has to behave like an authentic womanWink

As a analyst I analyse some animals sxual acts...their act you cant see that they are feeling blissful or enjoying it ....  after the intercourse thy will separate. Look at their faces.... there is no ecstasy in them, it is as if nothing has happened. I think ordinary x act is just like this...Do not indulge, do not 'enjoy'...... They say, This is as animals do." This is wrong! Animals never enjoy....A smart men can  know whats timelessness, egolessness...thats why some women feel love/marriage only a negotiation...its true that hit-and-run affair is not right way...SmileI think if there's lack of communication , understanding, n love like this act happen....but we cant blame particuler gender only....Big smile

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
In India or in any part of the world, women are definitely raped after marriage. We live in a society of arranged marriages where we are married off to practically strangers. So would you sleep with a stranger just because society has given u permission? People spl men see marriage as a license to have sex and this notion is completely wrong. Marriage is not meant for just sexual satisfaction its about sharing your life with somebody. If a lady can be viewed as meant to satisfy her husband why not a man? And satisfaction can mean anything from cleaning the house to washing clothesLOL.
And as far as women forcing men to have sex, my dear there would be 1 out of 100 cases. And practically speaking men are physically stronger than women. Do u really think that a lady can force a man to have sex with her?
The core mentality is of treating women as slaves and until this is changed nothing will improve

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2009 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top