Debate Mansion

Physical relation without permission (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MRS BANI WALIA

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by MRS BANI WALIA

Well this topic is about  post marital rape not about comparing man and animal.

I want to establish  that post marital rape is also a crime and husbands should be punished for it.

Rape is a crime.No matters who ever does it.(Husband,Boyfriend,Friend).He should be hanged till death.

LOLyeah right women should start their own taliban like movement to control men..
I think you are a guy.That's why laughing at a serious issue like rape.I have nothing to say to you.

no i didnt laugh at the issue.. i just laughed at the solution suggested... but i agree its a serious crime....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Physical relation without permission (Page 24)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by mahikhan

I 've read her posts but i've never heard about it....and btw i'm not the one who believe in what they see if she said it might have happened but it was quite new to me and i was l'il bewildered as how to digest it...since i've never heard or witnessed such situation you should expect such reply from me.thanks.

Did i say its not possible???Embarrassed
I just said it was new to me Embarrassed
Nah i wasn't laughin on the person who was raped the only thing which amused me was that it reminded me of one scene from the movie one two three where a boss wanted his employee to do ched chad with a gal but the girl was after him and he said ghar main baap bhai nahi hai kya that's why it amused me hope it makes sense now.
And if somethin like that happened its equally bad whoever is raped its bad for both gendersEmbarrassedOuch

Uh, if that's what you wanted to say, then it's perfectly alright.Hug Of course people gets bewildered and even amused when they see something new, even if it is a no-laughing-matter.Hug
Haila Labib understood everythin.....thanks,buddy but it's quite undigestable i mean how can gals rape guysShockedOuch

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
it's totally wrong for husbands to force wives for physical relationship ... and it's also wrong if the wife do the same thing.... after marriage you do have a unique relationship yet it does not mean u got permit to do anything without permission i guess....an individual still got to have his own space and own wish....compromising is a small term yet a big thing in doing.....hope wht i said make sense lol

mahi sis it's not like a totally impossible thing there are vice versa cases which is really sad....i mean whoever is being raped is suffering a lot....especially when the one who rape is their own partners...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Haila Labib understood everythin.....thanks,buddy but it's quite undigestable i mean how can gals rape guysShockedOuch

I tried to explain it in an earlier post. Trying to keep it as PG as possible.

1) With a foreign object from the anterior.
2) The corpus cavernosum reacts to the stimulus received and gets filled with blood. The person is unable to voluntarily control the body to prevent it.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I tried to explain it in an earlier post. Trying to keep it as PG as possible.

1) With a foreign object from the anterior.
2) The corpus cavernosum reacts to the stimulus received and gets filled with blood. The person is unable to voluntarily control the body to prevent it.

foreign means from US or UK or SA or australia???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top