Physical relation without permission - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Dear beleive,I don't get you at all.
I   am not joking.It's a serious matter.I am against any forced relationship.What about you?

Saying through Jokes easy method,some people dont understand no probs.........Actuly Sexuality is very animal,it help to growing into love....but it is not actual love, only a potential....those men who frestrued ,lack of sxual act...that kind of men danger to society...he can do anything for sx ,and everybody knows, in sexuality men n women are different...Some men are ignorent about these act...they act like animals..Man's sexuality is local, like local anesthesia....for that two min enjoymentment now a days people can do anything...I think when these act men should  allow women has not to behave like a lady, she has to behave like an authentic womanπŸ˜‰

As a analyst I analyse some animals sxual acts...their act you cant see that they are feeling blissful or enjoying it ....  after the intercourse thy will separate. Look at their faces.... there is no ecstasy in them, it is as if nothing has happened. I think ordinary x act is just like this...Do not indulge, do not 'enjoy'...... They say, This is as animals do." This is wrong! Animals never enjoy....A smart men can  know whats timelessness, egolessness...thats why some women feel love/marriage only a negotiation...its true that hit-and-run affair is not right way...😊I think if there's lack of communication , understanding, n love like this act happen....but we cant blame particuler gender only....πŸ˜ƒ

In India or in any part of the world, women are definitely raped after marriage. We live in a society of arranged marriages where we are married off to practically strangers. So would you sleep with a stranger just because society has given u permission? People spl men see marriage as a license to have sex and this notion is completely wrong. Marriage is not meant for just sexual satisfaction its about sharing your life with somebody. If a lady can be viewed as meant to satisfy her husband why not a man? And satisfaction can mean anything from cleaning the house to washing clothesπŸ˜†.
And as far as women forcing men to have sex, my dear there would be 1 out of 100 cases. And practically speaking men are physically stronger than women. Do u really think that a lady can force a man to have sex with her?
The core mentality is of treating women as slaves and until this is changed nothing will improve
Originally posted by MRS BANI WALIA

Is it right for a husband to have physical relation with her wife when she is not prepared for it?

It's akin to asking: "Is it right to rape or sexually abuse a person"? Answer is there.😊
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

But I have never heard of this happening.πŸ˜• Of course, I've heard of pre-marital rape but never post-marital rape. But yeah, it's wrong.

Not a Minute More

In many culture, it is considered a taboo to not surrender oneself to one's husband's needs. Sadly, this exists even in the modern world.
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Not a Minute More

In many culture, it is considered a taboo to not surrender oneself to one's husband's needs. Sadly, this exists even in the modern world.
I gree to Latkajhatka!

Originally posted by Gauri_3

it's a hindi joke.  In india, one doesn't usually venture out when it's raining cats and dogs with toofan - not for a pizza at least. 

If that was the case, Hindi film heroines would not be dancing and flaunting their dupattas with their respective Romeos.πŸ˜† Granted that I don't live in India, but I do not think Indian culture would be very different from the place where I reside. Jumping under the rain, for even getting a coke is the norm in Asian culture. Can't say about the western world.
Agree to some of you.Marriage is not a key to physical relation.physical relation is the least important thing in a marriage for the women.So I feel man has no right to force his wife to get intimate with him.Not only physical relation but in other fields of life too a man cannot force his wife.You can not treat your wife as an object which you can use for your enjoyment.You must also consider her feelings too.

The another meaning of love is independence.If you love someone you should set him/her free. Forcing someone for loving you and fulfiling your wishes and needs is heinous crime.

@Miss LALITA,post marital rape is happening daily in the world.But the law has no punishment for it.Women also don't complain as they are forced to think that they are born to satisfy their husbands need.

I have never heard a woman seducing her husband.It's impossible.
Well my opinion is physical relation is only a symbol of love,it will happen naturally.Forcing someone is just an act  like animal.It is rape and the rapist should be punished.
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Not a Minute More

That's really disgusting.🀒 Like I wrote in another thread, the true meaning of marriage is almost gone in today's society.
Originally posted by MRS BANI WALIA

@Miss LALITA,post marital rape is happening daily in the world.But the law has no punishment for it.Women also don't complain as they are forced to think that they are born to satisfy their husbands need.

I have never heard a woman seducing her husband.It's impossible.
Well my opinion is physical relation is only a symbol of love,it will happen naturally.Forcing someone is just an act  like animal.It is rape and the rapist should be punished.

This is really soooo wrong. Something should be done about it, but like other problems in this world, it too is overlooked.

But I have heard of women seducing their husbands and then complaining about it. It does happen. Not all women are innocent.
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

This is really soooo wrong. Something should be done about it, but like other problems in this world, it too is overlooked.

But I have heard of women seducing their husbands and then complaining about it. It does happen. Not all women are innocent.

Agree with you

in all this the majority including myself are taking the stance that wife's are forced into physical relation you it is a two way street sometimes the wifes force the husband for physical relations it is a rarety but does happen especially nowadays