MayUr whats your rashee

ranbir_lekha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys Haila its me again this time with a Mayur Version Of what's your rasshee

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLhnAp17xbQ#[/YOUTUBE]

CREDIT FOR PROMO : Shilpa (Shilpa.Agarwal) thanx a ton for uploading

well Sit back Relax Enjoy The promo and tell me If you would like to read this FF

Story Line

Yogesh Patel who is a Scorpio by zodiac is a young MBA from Chicago who is called to India out of the blue and is to be married in a matter of days- the reason being that his maternal grandfather on his marriage would be bestowing him 30 crores worth of property and his family need this to survive ruin- their elder son Jeetu having borrowed and squandered 4 Crores of wealth including 1.5 Crores of wealth from a local underworld don Moolraj and now running the risk of facing a prison sentence.

Yogesh's father's cousin- Debu takes charge of showing him the eligible girls- however Yogesh after reading a book on sun signs -insists on seeing only 12 girls- one from each Rashi and then decide whom to marry.

Each girl is unique in her own sense and Yogesh cannot make head or tail of it- and in the end, he ends up choosing one of them.

Love for ever

lekha

Edited by ranbir_lekha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hgrhr thumbnail
hehe...maine movie nahi dekhi abhi tak lekha..!! LOL.
but i'm looking forward to the FF...!

do continue soon..
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwesome promo
do continue
plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me
awesome promo!
do continue and pm me!
shonaveer thumbnail
cool lekha.. keep going dear..

love
deepu 😃
SwatiBeanyBrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello lekha....u must not be knwing me...nyways i knw u coz sometimes i've chatted wid u in mayur paradise..but dat 2 a long ago..well,d ff of urs surely has a very catchy n curious title..n dat mainly made me read ur promo 4 dis,also d trailer of mayur WYR is surely a bang on!!!..all d best 2 u!! i vl surely like 2 read dis ff coz i hvnt catched up d film yet,but m 2 eager 2 read dis ff..if its possible 4 u 2 pm me,it vl be realy nice..otherwise i myself vl check out...
god bless u!! kp rocking n writing!!! 👍🏼 ⭐️
luv mayur always!!! luv mjht... 🤗