Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
anybody watched Abhi-ash on Oprah today???
although i loved abhi's answers( he was really good πŸ˜ƒ better than his Fake WIFE).. but man his FAKE accent got me ROFL🀣🀣🀣 and ash is nothing but a giggle FACTORY!!🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehe!πŸ˜† i dont get it why do these actors change their accents to sound typical American?? thats just not it!
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg the fake accent was the best! my fav part was when they were looking at footage from their wedding the police officer was beating up the people.

omg they were so embrassed. and abhi was trying to hard with the jokes lol

it was priceless
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chocoretto

hehe!πŸ˜† i dont get it why do these actors change their accents to sound typical American?? thats just not it!

Haila. Yeh kaisa sawaal hainga? Aaaji Chocorettoji 4 billion fans worldwide is a drop in the bucket. Now this, "most saught after couple" have set their goals much higher, and will do anything and everything to achieve them. Changing accents is just the begining. Aagey aagey dekiye hota hain kya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what i found funny was how ash was literally running to the stage to hug oprah as if they're long lost buddies LMAO! and then when oprah asked u live with ur parents, how does that worked....ash was like go ahead to abhi, motioning him to answer a question they had already thought up an answer to...and their accents killed it...abhi had to literally think for 2 seconds before answering just so he could perfect his accent

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeah she was way tooo giggly for me and i loved abhishek's retorts to oprah questions...her saree was not tied right...oh well she was just a little tooo excited...
It was kind of awkward to watch, and I was kind of cringing due to the giggles. Luckily, Abhi was there to compensate in terms of conversation. The one part I thought was nice was when they came out to hug the dancers in the middle of the dance. And to see how genuinely surprised the girls were in terms of their expressions was kind of nice. Aish looked nice in her sari though.
I think this has been mentioned in another thread but the kissing question was not accurate and the response of Abhi kissing her on the cheek was kind of awkward. Haha, I was like they aren't going to correct Oprah.
And I was all sad that I missed it because of my lecture.. not watching it  now..lol.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

It was kind of awkward to watch, and I was kind of cringing due to the giggles. Luckily, Abhi was there to compensate in terms of conversation. The one part I thought was nice was when they came out to hug the dancers in the middle of the dance. And to see how genuinely surprised the girls were in terms of their expressions was kind of nice. Aish looked nice in her sari though.
I think this has been mentioned in another thread but the kissing question was not accurate and the response of Abhi kissing her on the cheek was kind of awkward. Haha, I was like they aren't going to correct Oprah.

those backup dancers received hugs and kisses because they were on screen, i doubt they wouldve received them if they were offscreen.

everything was kind of repitive...and haha yeah ash completely evaded the kiss question, she suffered short term memory loss, forget shes kissed 3 men onscreen, one was axed b.c pa-in law didnt want it...and also reminds me, abhi didnt call his mother 'ma' lol
Which one was axed Enycedoll?