Sept 28- Oct 2nd update friday posted (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
thanks migan!
i hate the way mutharasi sees ganga as a property, to ask back for her son. and this JC, he's just mad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sept 28- Oct 2nd update friday posted (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Renita571

Renita571

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Hai guys,

dont you all think it looks so stupid suppose to get married with one guy and dat guy get her married to another 1......and this stupid woman will stand like a log there without a word....then she will come out with one disgusting dialog wat ever it is his my husband.Disapprove

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan for the update. I agree with you gals.

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update lifeissymbol123. I wonder who Ganga will marry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 03 October 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks lifeissymbol .... JC is a real nut .... he is annoying me now a days .... Kula will not even hesitate to commit murder , just to stop Ganga's wedding ... JC depends on his dad for his living , he got no job too , then how will he make Ganga live happily after marrying her ? Wish they don't drag this wedding stuff ...

lifeissymbol123

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful updates laksh sis, Migan and GangaThumbs Up  
I dont think Ganga will marry JC, he is a wacko character - he only knows, thinks,  breaths, eats the words...GANGALOL But it will be a good scene if Ganga becomes that Ilavs anni n shows attitude like this Ila showsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123migansmlaksh

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

thanks laksh!
I don't know why Ganga  has no soodu or suranai. She's supposed to be the heroine! Her sisters are more feisty than her.
You can say that again Brinny....Ganga's goody goody reasonings are so irritating...she is behaving like as thought she has got no backbone...Angry

lifeissymbol123

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks migan ... Scenes where Ramamani appears is always cute & lively ..

Saw in a promo .... Ganga with a garland ... Collector puts a garland on JC in temple .. Accompanied by Ganga's sisters & two others ... Looks like collector might get Ganga married to JC , himself Confused ...
I just don't understand this at all....why is Ganga ruining her whole life for somebody else's happiness??? Doesn't she give priority to her own feelings??? She loves collector and yet she is supressing her feelings and is prepared to live a life with JC for so called everybody's happiness.???Dead

I just knew it that the they would come out with such weird ideas of getting Ganga marrying that good for nothing jerk. This is the latest trend in serials now.  They portray the main character like as though she is a super goddess who would go thru hell for others ....I do hope they won't come up with another idea of getting either Rema or Charu to marry collector instead..!! Angry

Aiyoo..!! Collector Sir get yourself out of this sickening circle and find your soul mate elsewhere..!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123migan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top