Dill Mill Gaye

really thats how u do CPR?

fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am a certified EMT and can tell u the way dr. naina and dr. yuvi were doing cpr was completely wrong. And u do not do cpr on someone whos bp has gone down and is still breathing. It is done to those who have stopped breathing. This show still need some help on the medical aspects.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well!....According to me these new people needs a lot of medical guidance ....as it luks as if they don't know A B C of medicine !!!!!!!!
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol well, when it comes to the medical part of the show, it's not that realistic..
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's true....it wasn't the right way...at all...
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fabulous05

I am a certified EMT and can tell u the way dr. naina and dr. yuvi were doing cpr was completely wrong. And u do not do cpr on someone whos bp has gone down and is still breathing. It is done to those who have stopped breathing. This show still need some help on the medical aspects. <br>

Even tough I haven't watched the episode yet....I completely agree! In my opinion DMG is sub standard in terms of it being a medical show, it excels in the romance department but I cannot call it a medicine based show.

a2zahid thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† thy really need help๐Ÿ˜†
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hehe yah u guys are right..this show is more like dr. love then real drs in action..well its ok it still a great show..lol well it was till last week that is