*GuRLz Vmz* Dil Mera Churaya Kyon-KaJen Mix (19/7) - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thankoooo sooo muchhh!!! I'm soo happy you liked the crush mix 😃😃 For the first time, I managed it without a whole lot of errors due to stupid movie maker 😆
Thanks again 😊
Originally posted by shihij07

i really loved it!your work is praiseworthy.beautiful.
infinite stars from my side,especially for the crush mix⭐️⭐️.....and on and on........
Posted: 13 years ago
Please do check out my new mix on Karan Jennifer, and do comment if you like it/ post suggestions even if you don't. Your opinion is valuable for me 😊
👏👏👏 Loved it, di!! Especially the ending.. truly love is like all people need to go thru life. I loved the way you ended it, very different and lovely the way Riddhima meets Armaan in heaven after drinkin poison and he gives her hope to carry on without him. Haha, reminds me of PS I love you, though there's no straight resemblance here. Gr8 work! 😃
Thankoo soo much, sweety! 😃 OMG, I had no idea it was tat easy to understand. I'm so happy u saw the vid as it was meant to be. PS I love you? Lolz, kaise?? I'm plannin on makin anoder vid on Kajen, but this wud include Kash too.. haven't chosen the song yet.. any suggestions??
Originally posted by anamika.sharma

👏👏👏 Loved it, di!! Especially the ending.. truly love is like all people need to go thru life. I loved the way you ended it, very different and lovely the way Riddhima meets Armaan in heaven after drinkin poison and he gives her hope to carry on without him. Haha, reminds me of PS I love you, though there's no straight resemblance here. Gr8 work! 😃
Dunno really.. Just felt like that. In PS I love you, the guy gives her strength to carry on as well nah.
Another vid on Kash and Kajen?? Wowwww!! Jaldi bana do nah, me waiting! Chosen the song yet?
Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Thankoo soo much, sweety! 😃 OMG, I had no idea it was tat easy to understand. I'm so happy u saw the vid as it was meant to be. PS I love you? Lolz, kaise?? I'm plannin on makin anoder vid on Kajen, but this wud include Kash too.. haven't chosen the song yet.. any suggestions??
No sweetz, I have yet to decide on that. Dekhte hain..  Its not a typical Kajen Vs Kash mix.. I just hope I find the perfect song! 😉

Dunno really.. Just felt like that. In PS I love you, the guy gives her strength to carry on as well nah.
Another vid on Kash and Kajen?? Wowwww!! Jaldi bana do nah, me waiting! Chosen the song yet?
Not a typical KaJen Vs KaSh mix? Ok.. then what is it about (if you don't mind tellin me!) 😊
Btw, why have you stopped making Michi mixes?
Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

No sweetz, I have yet to decide on that. Dekhte hain..  Its not a typical Kajen Vs Kash mix.. I just hope I find the perfect song! 😉
It just shows another facet of human relationships. Overall theme is that love can heal all wounds =D I really don't wanna give too much away. I have finally chosen the song - Tu muskura! =D Howz it?

And I stopped makin michi mixes cuz well, I had to delete all the files for some reason and then cudn't manage to portray them that well by downloadin jst a few of the scenes. I still love michi par! They were incomparable! <3

Not a typical KaJen Vs KaSh mix? Ok.. then what is it about (if you don't mind tellin me!) 😊
Btw, why have you stopped making Michi mixes?
I absolutely loved your Mehfuz hoon mix... I have been listening to it for the last so many days now.... Amazing!
OMG, thank u soooo muchhh!! I'm just soo damn happy you liked it! 😃😃 I really loved the song, so couldn't resist making one on KaJen 😃
Originally posted by solembaum

I absolutely loved your Mehfuz hoon mix... I have been listening to it for the last so many days now.... Amazing!